Author Topic: 4th studio album?  (Read 159323 times)

Offline Xarion

• The Listener
Re: 4th studio album?
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2010, 11:41:31 pm »
Hearing this new track makes me want to fly around the world at the speed of light to fastforward time to Nov 3rd so I can have this awesome album!

One question though, I've heard something about an "uber epic fan pack", is that like a special edition of EOTW? If so, does pre-ordering it get you said fan pack? I just want to make sure, I really want it.

Yup we've been told about a special edition with bonus tracks. I'm waiting for it before pre-ordering anything.
-sorry about this new post-

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2010, 11:42:54 pm »
Hearing this new track makes me want to fly around the world at the speed of light to fastforward time to Nov 3rd so I can have this awesome album!

One question though, I've heard something about an "uber epic fan pack", is that like a special edition of EOTW? If so, does pre-ordering it get you said fan pack? I just want to make sure, I really want it.

Yup we've been told about a special edition with bonus tracks. I'm waiting for it before pre-ordering anything.

Oh, I missed that info.

Wellwell, I´ll just order that version too =)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2010, 11:46:41 pm »
It would be nice to hear more about it. I just didn't have the mental fortitude not to order the album now. I'll just have to order another one if the fan pack thing comes around.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2010, 12:12:26 am »
I wonder what this "DLC" and "Spread the word" stuff might be.  ^-^
http://machinaesupremacy.com/fans/

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2010, 12:57:11 am »
Finally home and have had my socks rocked. Ahhh, good good stuff. Now all this chat has me wondering if I should wait for some special edition to preorder. Yipes, I'm out of the loop on that for sure. I'm sure a band member will set us straight soon. ;)

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2010, 01:10:28 am »
After few listens... damn, Force Feedback is a new definition of uber-epicness. You make your metuhl stuff so magically, that it does appeal even to casual metal listeners, like me. This track is so awesome that it's hard to tell what's best in it. Nicky's drums are awesome, Jonne's and Gordon's guitars are awesome, Dezo's bass is awesome, Rob's and Tove's voices are awesome, backing track is awesome.

If at least one third of your new album keeps this level of awesomeness, I'm building you an altar.

And screw that I'm unemployed, I'm buying the fan pack even if it means I'd have to steal the money from homeless prostitutes.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:13:54 am by yasiekk »

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2010, 01:20:30 am »
You all know of course that this "uber geek pack" or whatever is just some forumite make believe? It certainly didn't come from us. :)

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2010, 01:30:55 am »
You all know of course that this "uber geek pack" or whatever is just some forumite make believe? It certainly didn't come from us. :)

I hope this isn't sarcasm, because I have already pre-ordered -.-
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:32:56 am by Chronologix »

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:06 am »
Freaking loving Force Feedback, desperate to hear more, roll on November III.
DRAMA

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2010, 01:33:13 am »
However unlikely, it was far too good a rumour for us not to desperately want it true, though.

Offline irriadin

« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2010, 01:41:57 am »
I've been listening to Force Feedback ever since you guys put it up on Facebook! It is SO INSANELY EPIC I can't even type, let alone talk, coherently about it. AWESOME job, I ordered the album and a T-shirt and can't wait for November 3!

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2010, 01:47:16 am »
Cool  ;D

Got my preorder in. Happy days. This is always a fun time, new album to look forward to, a new song treat, an the forums start to light up a bit more. ;)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2010, 01:48:43 am »
However unlikely, it was far too good a rumour for us not to desperately want it true, though.
My apologies then if it's not happening, am afraid I'm guilty for leaking that bit of info. I heard it from Dezo that it might be happening but I guess not. Ah well. Hopefully there'll be some more merch soon like a poster etc if it's profitable..

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed the highlight on the text is pink on the site? Hmm..

Offline Lizovs

• Look 8 Posts
« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2010, 01:51:12 am »
I've necro'd my account to pout over this uber fan pack teasing.

Pre-orders, new website, song and new merch.... guess christmas comes more than once a year. Let's see if we got something more for you. Stay tuned. =) / Gordon

I may die (or just have a brain hemorrhage :o ) because of my indecision to buy EOTW now or with the "non-existent" uber fan pack. Gief sumfing moar nao, plix (I could settle with SID :) )
Thinking back on my forum lurking, I believe dezo in his devilry and conniving ways fed this...

EDIT: NVM it was Fallout
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:52:53 am by Lizovs »

Offline Haastrain

• Yes! Yes!
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2010, 02:03:01 am »
This shit is awesome...

and whoever this is, I am insanely jealous of http://www.last.fm/user/xabbuj