Author Topic: What are you mostly playing? (Jan 07)  (Read 17887 times)

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
What are you mostly playing? (Jan 07)
« on: January 01, 2007, 04:23:55 am »
Gears of War, Gears of War, Gears of War.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
Re: What are you mostly playing? (Jan 07)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 04:26:07 am »
Winter Assault.

Oh wait.

Fucking relic.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 04:39:49 am »
NWN2, a bit of Ocarina of Time and Jets 'n' Guns Gold.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 04:55:42 am »
Damn you SomethingApt, stealing my thunder! :P

I just downloaded a 5.5gb Stepmania collection, so that'll be keeping me busy this January. Also, Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Rainbow 6: Vegas for the Xbox 360 which I've yet to scratch the surface of. Also some Counter-Strike: Source when my friends decide to drag me onto it, and some original Dawn of War online battles, whilst slowly trodding my way through the Dawn of War: Winter Assault single-player campaign, and possibly the Dawn of War: Dark Crusade campaign after that, and hopefully I'll be getting a Wii around the end of January - I hope :)

Offline Pete

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 05:09:02 am »
Guild Wars, Dawn Of War: DC, Company of Heroes, Far Cry....Guitar Hero II

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 05:10:23 am »
Same as the last few months more or less, haven't been able to put lots of time in.
  • Defcon (After going through hell to get my copy and key it just blue screens. Fuck it until they fix it in a patch.)
  • Fallout
  • Galactic Civilizations 2
  • Homeworld
  • Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 (Will play online whenever they decide to support their game with a critical rebuild like nwn, can't be asked to patch it myself anymore or watch the autopatcher fail to download it and never resume.)
  • Shadow Hearts (Need to borrow a friend's ps2 to complete it and start the sequal since I traded mine in and then sold the PS3.)
  • TES4: Oblivion (I want to finish the other games here before getting back to this.)
  • Planescape: Torment
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 06:03:38 am »
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Donkey Kong Country
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Warcraft III
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 07:23:44 am »
Same as the last few months more or less, haven't been able to put lots of time in.
  • Defcon (After going through hell to get my copy and key it just blue screens. Fuck it until they fix it in a patch.)
  • Fallout
  • Homeworld
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 (Will play online whenever they decide to support their game with a critical rebuild like nwn, can't be asked to patch it myself anymore or watch the autopatcher fail to download it and never resume.)
  • Shadow Hearts (Need to borrow a friend's ps2 to complete it and start the sequal since I traded mine in and then sold the PS3.)
  • TES4: Oblivion (I want to finish the other games here before getting back to this.)

You had a PS3? Or did you mean 2?

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 07:57:06 am »
Gears of War, Gears of War, Gears of War.

We did a LAN party and did 7 straight hrs, lol, my team won every game but 1 (teams switch, I was deciding factor).

Fallout how does Rainbow 6 : Las Vegas look, is it the shit?

Cerpater, what do u play on WC3 use map or real games?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 08:02:40 am »

I havent played it at home on my 42" HDTV yet, but I have played it in a store on a lunch break, and yes indeed it looks awesome.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 11:10:29 am »
I probably won't play a lot of computer games this month since I'm just about to get my PNP RPG system's magic-rules to the stage where we can begin testing and tweaking them. Most of my gaming time will be used to get the rules ready for the first campaign as soon as possible.

The main computer game I'll play is Thief: Gold. Still trying to get through the game on expert and I'm stuck in a mission because I just keep trying to do it without being seen or noticed in any way. And I refuse to put off light sources with my water arrows... Damn my perfectionism to hell.

When I just want to casually play something it will be Medieval 2: Total War or Battlefield 2142. Won't happen often, though, since I've got so much other stuff to do.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 12:11:18 pm »

I havent played it at home on my 42" HDTV yet, but I have played it in a store on a lunch break, and yes indeed it looks awesome.

Well get to it,lol, I need to know if its worth buying.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 01:46:45 pm »
I've been told by a lot of people that Rainbow Six Vegas is rather awesome, especially online. I ordered it a couple of days ago from play-asia.com, it's region-free, and only cost about £20-25. Hopefully it won't take too long to get here.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 02:03:04 pm »
  • Fallout
  • Homeworld

You had a PS3? Or did you mean 2?

Not only one PS3, but 3. One went to my friend zero, one sold to some local person and the other one ebgames fucked up and sold to someone else despite my preorder (it was a 60gb that came in day one) so they offered a 20gb and I said no because the prices were going through the floor as ebay was flooded. Didn't want one for myself.  :P
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 02:08:04 pm »
Quote from: Cerapter in last month's thread
I feel really bad for not ever trying WoW, as I'm very very positive I'd completely love it.

That's the same way I felt and that's why I decided to buy it and try it out.

I'm playing the same as I did when I last posted in the old thread: Wii Sports and WoW.