Author Topic: How are you?  (Read 25581 times)

Smeagol

Re: How are you?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 11:03:57 pm »
Wow shit, gravehill makes such long posts..

Why do you think he was missed? His posts have plenty of detail, like a Phillip K Dick novel.

Offline -File_not_Found-

• A true patriot, fighting the tyranny in America
    • My Conspiracy Blog site
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 12:04:00 am »
Went back to hell, i mean school two weeks ago. Now i am a Senior! This is my final year in high school i hope, and in 3 months i will receive Supplemental Security Income, because of being crippled with no job, at 18. Well life is good, been diving into new music genres, and surfing this fine forum. I don't post quite as much as i used to, people aren't to friendly to the new guys that post alot. Well StickyLizard its cool to hear your in highschool, rock the kids faces off with your wicked awesomness, and Bearfoot take care of yourself. Make sure to stick to the diet, mate, i know how bad they suck.
Fight the New World Order, we will prevail!

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 12:07:46 am »
+1 for such an uplifting message, hope your academic year goes well MaSuAnime
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline -File_not_Found-

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 12:16:58 am »
+1 Caud for being a BAMF!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 12:18:38 am »
Cheers man :)

Well i'm off to the Job Centre tomorrow to go get a part time work and also  get some work experience, hoping after a few years of working i'll have a decnt enough CV to get a decent job :)
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 12:42:57 am »
Wow shit, gravehill makes such long posts..

Why do you think he was missed? His posts have plenty of detail, like a Phillip K Dick novel.
Yeah, i was about to say something like that, his post read away like a book, and its interesting and you never get bored of em, wich is cool.

How the fuck does he do that ?1

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 01:32:21 am »
...His posts have plenty of detail, like a Phillip K Dick novel.
If you're talking 'bout Mister Dick : massive amount of drugs, man. Hallusinogens were his speciality if I remember correctly. His works were fine although I think ruining one's brains with drugs is stupid. Some think drugs give them extra boost or something. Free their mind and all. That's just drugdealers advertisement.

In the matter of fact we are raised to be slaves. Just think it : most of you live in square house. You sit on your square house and look at square monitor or tv. Maybe you read that square magazine of yours. From those sources you read, hear or see something someone else is trying to make you believe. And when time goes by you not only think square but you ARE square. You can't do something 'cause it is not square. Now, when people take drugs some of them forget for a moment that they are square. They think that they are something else. But that's all about as artificial as that square form around you and in your head. It won't last. Only way to get free from chains inside your head is to open your eyes and do unexpected. Not just sit on a sofa and watch preprogrammed programs that's made to program YOU. Knock the door. Open the door. Take a walk. See the life. See your friends. See your neighbour. See the world. See the round. Soon you can think round, triangular, heart-shape, star, amorphous, deformed and shapeles. You can think anything you want and that will be a start of beautifull journey. All this without drugs. Whatever you do don't take drugs. If you do you just change your chains from immaterial to material. Chemical chains are harder to break than those inside your brain.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 01:36:34 am »
Ack.. i can't applaud you for another 12 hours...

(after 6 hours i already planned to pld you for the other post.)

Yeah, actaully i was referring to gravehill with

his post read away like a book, and its interesting and you never get bored of em, wich is cool.

This post.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 01:43:48 am »
Gravehill: that has got to be the deepest post I've seen since joining the forums.

Also, I agree with everything you wrote. Drugs are very definitely bad for you. There's also a little thing called "overdose", which pretty much turns the whole "free your mind"-shtick into a matter of life and death. I had a cousin once who OD'ed. You can guess what happened to her.

.... man, we're way off topic. :P

EDIT: Applaudage, too. Don't be surprised if your karma exceeds your post count after a few weeks ;)
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 01:45:06 am »
When I think detail, I think Gibson and his worlds, not Dick and his characters.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 01:51:54 am »
...His posts have plenty of detail, like a Phillip K Dick novel.
If you're talking 'bout Mister Dick : massive amount of drugs, man. Hallusinogens were his speciality if I remember correctly. His works were fine although I think ruining one's brains with drugs is stupid. Some think drugs give them extra boost or something. Free their mind and all. That's just drugdealers advertisement.

In the matter of fact we are raised to be slaves. Just think it : most of you live in square house. You sit on your square house and look at square monitor or tv. Maybe you read that square magazine of yours. From those sources you read, hear or see something someone else is trying to make you believe. And when time goes by you not only think square but you ARE square. You can't do something 'cause it is not square. Now, when people take drugs some of them forget for a moment that they are square. They think that they are something else. But that's all about as artificial as that square form around you and in your head. It won't last. Only way to get free from chains inside your head is to open your eyes and do unexpected. Not just sit on a sofa and watch preprogrammed programs that's made to program YOU. Knock the door. Open the door. Take a walk. See the life. See your friends. See your neighbour. See the world. See the round. Soon you can think round, triangular, heart-shape, star, amorphous, deformed and shapeles. You can think anything you want and that will be a start of beautifull journey. All this without drugs. Whatever you do don't take drugs. If you do you just change your chains from immaterial to material. Chemical chains are harder to break than those inside your brain.

Woah, I wouldnt wanna even try reading that on drugs, its crazy enough as it is :P

Deep.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 02:01:05 am »
Bit pissed off, computers keep going wrong, one my brother ordered doesn't have a power lead to the GFX card, and the network card has gone bust in mine.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 02:20:28 am »
...I had a cousin once who OD'ed. You can guess what happened to her.
Sorry to hear that. My cousin got psychotic due usage of drugs and is ever since been lost lamb of family. It  did permanent damage to his brains and it turned at last to schizophrenia. I feel sorry for him 'cause he was truly and deeply very emotional, tender guy. I miss him. It's sad to see how drugs alternate someone's personality. I've never seen them doing any good to anyone. I think that most artists would have achieved same and even been able to go beyond if they only were not using drugs. But sometimes some of us need excuse for their weird and twisted byproducts of their psyche. It's easier to say : "Oh, I used drugs at seventies and that's why I have these dark and horrifying visions, weird tales and paranoide images of world(s) around us. It's not really me..." and so on and so on... And everyone nods their head : "Oh, that explains it. Maybe he ain't so bad person after all..."
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline -File_not_Found-

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 02:25:52 am »
Wow...Gravehill, that was....Woah! Well I may live in a square house, and sometimes watch the square box, but i myself am no square. I'm more of a amorphous deformed thing. Amazing talent in your writing skills mate! I think your grammar may be a bit off, but so is mine. I have awarded you with +1 karma, keep up the BA posts!

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 02:59:25 am »
Free their mind and all. That's just drugdealers advertisement.

I can't help but think you may be contradicting yourself here:

In the matter of fact we are raised to be slaves. Just think it : most of you live in square house. You sit on your square house and look at square monitor or tv. Maybe you read that square magazine of yours. From those sources you read, hear or see something someone else is trying to make you believe. And when time goes by you not only think square but you ARE square.

you make it sound like the Goverment and Drug dealers are working together to make us even more square.

I don't mean to start an argument with you Gravehill i am just merely pointing out my veiws as an experienced drugs user, sure when drugs are taken excess they fuck you up, but i am a guy who uses them in moderation e.g. if me and my mates have nothing to do (our town is SERIOUSLY BORING, one game shop :|) we might take some, or we will just go fuck about with our camera taking stupid photos...or both! but yes i do kind of agree with what you are saying about drugs, it's the way the chemicals in the drug can alter your brain slightly releasing more andorphines etc. this can also damage the neurones in your brain, mixing them up, giving a new personality because of it and things like that, one thing i promised myself was to never believe what i see, too realise it's a dream. I am sorry to hear your brother and Talhoffer's cousin obviously went a bit overbored with them and suffered because of it, drugs are dangerous, but the Government doesn't help at all, telling kids taking drugs is bad and making them illegal to prevent further taking, it's our nature to go against authority, to experiment and evolve, that's what has got us where we are today. I just think the Government should educate not reiterate their dangers all the time, like did you know that Shamans in South America use an hallucenegenic plant to go on these 'spiritual healing' trips and how long have these tribes be going on for? longer than us i'll tell you that.