Author Topic: Negative feedback from the merchandise store.  (Read 5072 times)

Offline Spunky

Re: Negative feedback from the merchandise store.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 05:24:33 pm »
As an idea to everyone, if you want to buy clothes, buy them separately :)

From what i've gathered, getting clothes has been the issue, or have i read this whoooooole thing wrongly?
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 05:45:52 pm »
I think the launch was really the only time that orders were significantly delayed since the clothing wasn't delivered to THEM when it was promised.

Frankly, as far as I can tell, the shop is working fine now. You can't expect a two day delivery if you don't live in Sweden. If you're in the states ordering from Sweden, there is going to be delay regardless of whom you order from - and not just because of the distance. You also have customs that could just delay the snot out of you.

Anywho, I think they're doing a good job given the huge amount of projects they've taken on for a first time. As an initial launch, first time store, I think it's going pretty well.

We just new shtuff in the shop! And beanies!

chompy

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 03:52:57 am »
Beanines, MaSu Beanies? cool

I've only had slow responses whenever I have ordered from overseas myself, I'm in Australia. Most things have taken in upwards of 14days, 2 weeks to get to me. Sometimes I've wanted to go back and change my order preferences to a higher priority so it wont take as long to get to me.