Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 313243 times)

Offline Spunky

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2006, 09:30:05 pm »
Good game blizzard, lets destroy the only difference between the factions. Instead of growing some balls and having abit of difference, lets make everyone the same. Genious...
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #646 on: July 22, 2006, 11:36:31 pm »
im out, didnt even get to play my two months without something/someone ruining it...

GG

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #647 on: July 23, 2006, 01:41:26 am »
The Gates opened on Quel'Thalas this evening. The lag was fine, and I was able to see everything going on. There were many more people there than I imagined for a recommended realm, and particularly around the altar every square inch of land was taken.

People formed a pathway for the paladin with the scepter by standing opposite each other up the steps, it was all very pretty and formal. The guy arrived in a big blaze of glory, being tailed by the rest of his guild in a huge mass.

Then the great statues materialised, the gate opened, and that's when the destruction began... The AoE instantly hit everyone, everyone was feared and then- boom- disconnected from server ;-)

Considering the stories I heared from my brother on Sunstrider, where he bemoaned too many gankings causing the server to crash on three occasions (it's a PvP realm), Quel'Thalas was a very civilised affair. It was done and dusted at 9pm Saturday night, and only got disconnected once ;-)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:16:27 pm by Kasumi-Astra »

MDX

« Reply #648 on: July 23, 2006, 04:11:58 pm »
im out, didnt even get to play my two months without something/someone ruining it...

GG

Did you quit WoW? if so, why? and if so, can i have your account? :P (last part joking of course, unless you want to give me it out of kindness)

Offline MMM_Donola

« Reply #649 on: July 23, 2006, 08:36:14 pm »
Alliance? Suffered at the hands of a Shaman's totems?
Horde? Just can't kill those pesky Paladins?

Well, Blizzard have fucked things up even more evened the playing field.

It's official, Blood Elf Paladins and Dreanei Shamen.

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general-en&t=1141585&p=1&tmp=1#post1141585

Hoooo boy, Blizzard...

Since I heard that news I've actually begun hunting down lowbie pallies. Im sorry, but i just hate them, i really do  :-\

I really hope that its not going to be as bad as i fear it could be, like pallies all but replacing shammies in raids, but its gonna take a bit more than everyone going around making female BE pallies just to see them in bikini plate armour to get me to welcome them to my side.

Anyway, AB weekend and back to crushing the alliance in the best premade ive been in for ages, 5 wins and counting!
Not dead, just the worlds worst lurker.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets a FAIL!

Maelin, Undead 'lock, Emerald Dream EU
Perry_Cox_MD : Some Steam games, COD4, Gears of War, UT3, Kongregate
pcg_donola/pcg_dono : Other Steam games, various others
AD_Dono : Warcraft 3 TFT

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #650 on: July 23, 2006, 09:23:47 pm »
Blizzard majorly fucked the expasion coming, its like really suck for them to listen to all the whining about the "Boohoo shaman/paladins are SOOO imba!  :'(" but oh wells, im allready moving on other games when some good ones are released.

Its still a shame tho
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #651 on: July 23, 2006, 09:36:35 pm »
Since I heard that news I've actually begun hunting down lowbie pallies. Im sorry, but i just hate them, i really do  :-\

FOR THE HORDE!  :D

Offline MMM_Donola

« Reply #652 on: July 24, 2006, 01:38:33 am »
Ahh, and the slaughter in the AB team i had ends, 12 wins 1 loss, tbh its such a great stress reliever  ;D
Not dead, just the worlds worst lurker.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets a FAIL!

Maelin, Undead 'lock, Emerald Dream EU
Perry_Cox_MD : Some Steam games, COD4, Gears of War, UT3, Kongregate
pcg_donola/pcg_dono : Other Steam games, various others
AD_Dono : Warcraft 3 TFT

Offline Spunky

« Reply #653 on: July 24, 2006, 10:58:58 am »
Well, on thursday i decided to ding 50 putting me at the bottom of the 50-59 BG's but i think i've done alright. I can't own people anymore but i can do other things like hamstring anyone near our flag, cap flags in AB etc.

But, a dark dark day Friday was. I entered WSG with a team f f6 people vs 6 alliance.  All the horde were lower than 56 and all the alliance were 58 or 59... Not only did they cap the first flag against me in Vyse history, but they went on to make it a 3-0 victory... I was not amused.

Won every signle other game, (except AVx2) and i've decided to concentrate on leveling (and instancing) since my gear is very sucky now for the people i'm fighting.

I also, for the first time, learnt fishing on Vyse and got to lvl 11. I am proud.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Spunky

« Reply #654 on: August 01, 2006, 10:48:51 am »
Anyone going for the paid migration? On my horde server of H1:5A ratio a massive hrode guild just migrated off... making the ratio even worse... Makes good BG queues for us though lol

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #655 on: August 01, 2006, 02:31:44 pm »
Still waiting for the right combination to come up...

Ideally Twilight's Hammer -> Quel'Thalas

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #656 on: August 01, 2006, 06:24:37 pm »
Don't think im going to migrate off Stormreaver, even though it has all its bad things, but I know ALOT ppl from the server and dont wanna leave em :(.

But still, meh :(
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #657 on: August 01, 2006, 08:29:44 pm »
Might move my shaman to Moonglade (DO U ARRPEE?), or else I've got a druid sat on a PvP server somewhere I want to move to my home PvE server.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #658 on: August 02, 2006, 08:03:36 pm »
Might move my shaman to Moonglade (DO U ARRPEE?), or else I've got a druid sat on a PvP server somewhere I want to move to my home PvE server.

Careful, I might be inclined to kill you with my Nelf Druid on Moonglade ;)

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #659 on: August 02, 2006, 08:49:51 pm »

Careful, I might be inclined to kill you with my Nelf Druid on Moonglade ;)
Rawr I am shaman, death is impossible for me. I laugh in the face of your puny Night Elf!

Mwahaha!