Author Topic: Report.  (Read 3826 times)

Offline neoblAze

• Fan of the month - April 2003!
  • nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
Report.
« on: November 04, 2003, 12:31:57 pm »
Hi. Things are going good.
I broke up with my girlfriend last week, but I'm doing fine. I feel that things are going much better now.
Work is boring. GameCube is fun. I drove 4 hours to a party this weekend and drove back the next day. That was a blast.

Love, Chris

sobella_science

Re:Report.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 02:25:50 pm »
Oooh, I'm sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend :-\ well, atleast you're not dead. Nice to hear from you neoblaze!!! :D :-* :-*

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 05:18:04 pm »
Neoblaze lives!!

glad to hear your okay man!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 09:51:54 pm »
Nice to hear about you thou news were not nice (I guess?). Welcome back!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline neoblAze

• nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2003, 02:39:13 pm »
More news to come... a lot is happening nowadays!

Sheesh. So many emotions.

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 03:04:30 pm »
More news to come... a lot is happening nowadays!

Sheesh. So many emotions.

* Wintress gives neoblaze super duper hugs!!! ;)
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

chompy

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2003, 09:16:06 am »
wb I guess.

As for the super spam

k

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2003, 11:10:04 am »
Ehhhh... Hugs to you, Nblz! Emotions are ok. If you would have no emotions at all I would be REALLY worried about you. If they (emotions) are too destructive for too long (over 2 months) or you got suicidal thoughts try to get some professional help. They are signs of serious depression. Seriously. Don't mess with big D. I'm  sure you will overcome this incident but I had to say that 'cause I care about you. Take care!

Offline neoblAze

• nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2003, 12:46:57 pm »
Don't worry, I know all about depression.

Fortunately, I'm on the other side of the stick for a change!

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2003, 01:08:48 pm »
Nice for you :)

I'm stuck in some kind of middle state now.
I'm happy, but all the troubles are present and makes my brain hurt.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

sobella_science

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2003, 08:15:17 pm »
hmm.....maybe only to be happy isn't enough - even though its nice and comfortable? :-\ Maybe your individuality needs more than you've found out yet...some sort of a dynamic atmosphere- "dynamic" in a positive perspective that generates creativity for example....

<oh no...here she goes again... ;) :-*>

...my belief is that most ppl intend to be satisfyed by being "only" happy - meaning; when everything in life goes smoothly, such as; own apartment, wonderful boy/girlfriend, ok salary that makes it go round, your cat is healthy, you didn't get the cold that everyone else got etc. etc. - all this may make you happy and satisfyed, instead of happy, satisfyed, being free-minded and creative and so on in a much wider perspective... ::)

Some problems in life is mostly about our own attitude to the thing/person that bothers us, so it's up to ourselfes to deal with it, instead of pointing at the direction of what may trouble us... It's easier said than done though... :-\

...enough ranting about some of my inner thoughts....it's time for pizza!! :)

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2003, 10:16:50 pm »
Nice for you :)

I'm stuck in some kind of middle state now.
I'm happy, but all the troubles are present and makes my brain hurt.

same for me at the minute dude, still smilin tho  ;D

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2003, 10:24:29 am »
Don't worry, I know all about depression.

Fortunately, I'm on the other side of the stick for a change!
Nice to hear that. Good. I'm happy to hear that.
What becomes to what Sobella said, I would like to point some thing out more. Everything on our life interacts with our emotions. Sometimes it's hard to say why one is happy or unhappy. Feeling comes from inside and is combination of things that have happened or will be happen. Feeling of happiness is highly individual experience and that word might mean so different things to all of us. Some people does not believe in happiness or do not "endure" happiness. Latter cases always want to have some problem in their life that they can blame on when they screw up. Instantly they got their life "fixed" they must ruin it, 'cause they can't or don't want to be happy. Strange we are, indeed. I think that happiness is state of mind when someone is in balance and can feel (or as I see, see colours of emotions) all emotions purely and enjoy them all. And to enjoy life and all it's little things (like good food, sex (masturbation too); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES closeness of people who care about you, good book, movie etc... To me, even if I'm mourning over something, I can still be happy. If life is filled with rage and sadness - that's not happiness. But such feeling are natural part of mourning process and they must be understood and accepted. But they must not overcome one's world. We must continue our lifes and grow out of those feelings. There are such beautifull colours in world and in our hearts to see and feel. Life is beautifull, world is beautifull.

sobella_science

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2003, 05:08:48 pm »
I don't disagree with you at all Gravehill. :) I'll try to be more specific of what I meant since I wasn't clear. It was never my intention to minimize the meaning of happiness. It surely is a huge and important piece of our lifes. To be happy is indeed a emotion, a pleasant one, and a controlable one too, and very much individual. And there are many levels of being happy and feel the joy. :)

The core of what I wrote in my earlier post is my thought in a more general point of view of "happy" and that it wouldn't hurt to get wider aspects of things wherever in lifes spiral we may be in for the moment, or whatever subject we may deal with at that perticular moment.

I belive that our (individual or not) subjects/aims in life is fathomable, there is no endings when it comes to philosophy about existance and such that links us to our emotions. I also belive there isn't such things as "right or wrong" (ok, antisemitism is definitively wrong I think, but there are sadly those who think the opposite. This doesen't mean that I accept it because I know it exists...but this is...I'll save it to some other time... :-X)

Let me take some examples from my own life. There was a dark time in my life when recovering from pitch black misery (nasty depression :P) when I was happier than ever when I got some of my strength back and could get myself to the shower without any help. I was happy that I cried. :D :'( That's one kind of happiness when appreciating a "simple everyday thing" that much.

I'm happy for the guys in Machinae Supremacy that it is going well for them - they deserve it, plenty!! I feel joy when eating muffins (as I do now) and when writing the things that comes to mind every second (as I do now as well)...ranting....expressing....preaching...etc. :P ;)

There are so many ways of feeling happy as you said Gravehill. :)

[---]"Some people does not believe in happiness or do not "endure" happiness. Latter cases always want to have some problem in their life that they can blame on when they screw up. Instantly they got their life "fixed" they must ruin it, 'cause they can't or don't want to be happy."[---]
It's sad that things may be that way. Maybe theese ppl need external help to appreciate the joy of being happy? :-\ I don't know...

love, chaos & disorder! ;):-*
flower power! ;D
free minds! :D
anarchy! ;D
yeah! :)
weeee! ;)
wooh! :D

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2003, 06:15:58 am »
Wonderfull post, Sobella! I agree with you totally. I wish I could have more time to write, but I must postpone this for tomorrow...