Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Band Discussion / Re: Into the night world!
« Last post by Ziza on December 16, 2016, 01:09:24 pm »
Omg, sooooo good X)

Love the atmospheric synth. Just curious, does anyone have the lyrics for the singles that have come out?

http://machinaesupremacy.com/albums/into-the-night-world/lyrics/ there you go, baby <3
« Last post by Ziza on December 16, 2016, 10:27:26 am »
http://loudwire.com/machinae-supremacy-into-the-night-world-exclusive-album-stream/

O________________________________________________________________________________________O
« Last post by Prox on December 09, 2016, 11:29:08 pm »
Omg, sooooo good X)

Love the atmospheric synth. Just curious, does anyone have the lyrics for the singles that have come out?
« Last post by Ziza on December 09, 2016, 11:17:02 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8H3s58ZL0

O______________________________O
« Last post by Xavierl on December 02, 2016, 06:03:13 pm »
I must have missed it, but they revealed the track listing with the pre-ordering on iTunes! In case anyone missed it, it's 10 songs, just like in RoaDN.

1. My Dragons Will Decimate
2. Into the Night World
3. Twe27ySeven
4. Remember Me
5. Space Boat
6. Stars Had to Die so That You... (text cuts off here)
7. Beast Engine
8. Dream Sequence
9. Sid Metal Legacy
10. The Last March of the Undead

Personally I'm getting RoaDN vibes from this release: the first track being the one they preview (and the actual title track not being the first one, strangely enough), Twe27ySeven which reminds me of 99 and Pieces, and The Last March of the Undead, which is another nostalgia track akin to Hero.

My personal wish is that The Last March is a remake of the original March of the Undead (yes, the original one).
« Last post by Prox on December 01, 2016, 11:04:47 pm »
Geting my pre-order ready! I wonder if there'll be a track by track descriptions with titles/length like there were for the other albums? *fingers crossed*
« Last post by MashedByMachines on November 18, 2016, 03:55:30 pm »
Huh, did they make a record label or what's the deal with that Hubnester Records? Thought they still had a contract with Spinefarm for one or two more albums.

Neat song, too.

Apparently they split with Spinefarm, don't know the reason though. Hubnester Records is their own label, didn't they also release Redeemer UE under Hubnester?
« Last post by endshark on November 15, 2016, 10:33:16 pm »
I love the new song!!!
« Last post by Tolkki on November 15, 2016, 04:49:23 pm »
Huh, did they make a record label or what's the deal with that Hubnester Records? Thought they still had a contract with Spinefarm for one or two more albums.

Neat song, too.
« Last post by EpicToaster on November 15, 2016, 12:36:22 am »
The new song is amazing! Cant wait!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10