Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Tabs / Re: Beyond Good and Evil
« Last post by dudeman on December 30, 2014, 09:39:19 pm »
Awesome tab. Thanks!
Gaming & Media / Re: Rocksmith 2014 - Player One
« Last post by dudeman on December 29, 2014, 10:05:19 pm »
Have a look at that customsforge link, there's a bunch of tutorials there.
it's not hard just a bit of a process with all the different tools you have to use, having a good tab of the song helps.
Gaming & Media / Re: Rocksmith 2014 - Player One
« Last post by LymphoCite_T on December 29, 2014, 09:30:25 pm »
how does one make custom dlc for this game?
Gaming & Media / Rocksmith 2014 - Player One
« Last post by dudeman on December 29, 2014, 05:42:32 pm »
Howzit, so I've attempted to make a Rocksmith CDLC for Player One but i think the solo has some wrong parts to it...im gonna try and tab it out but thats probably gonna take me a really long time would be great if someone could have a look at it or just feedback would be cool.

http://customsforge.com/topic/2513-wip-machinae-supremacy/

Thanks!

P.S I used the tab from this site, well everywhere on the web has the same one http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/machinae_supremacy/player_one_guitar_pro.htm
Music Discussion / Re: Best MaSu solo?
« Last post by LymphoCite_T on December 29, 2014, 03:09:21 pm »
rocket dragon, player one, villain

...and maybe dark city and attack music for mood :)
Music Discussion / Best MaSu solo?
« Last post by Spiderweed on December 28, 2014, 01:05:32 pm »
I couldn't find another post discussing this and I really want to hear your opinions.

So in short: What is the best Machinae Supremacy solo?

All solos (leads) accepted: Guitar, Keyboard, (Bass?)

I also figured that a poll would limit the options too much so a regular post it is
Pics & Vids / Re: Another AMV with MaSu
« Last post by wilfredduran on December 28, 2014, 11:02:01 am »
Oh, that is great, another like and feedback from me on Youtube.
Musicians' Section / Re: Any one play doom metal here?
« Last post by wilfredduran on December 28, 2014, 10:58:56 am »
Yes, still playing that one and it is great, one of my favorite.
Band Discussion / Re: Where's the hype? :D
« Last post by Aeon on December 23, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »
I kinda stopped listening to new stuff MaSu put out around A View From the End of the World. Didn't even gave Rise of a Digital Nation a good listen, and kinda decided that the new "Hero" was a good place to stop following the band completely (since the first "Hero" I heard in Jets'n'Guns ten years ago was the song that got me into the band in the first place).

But I came back, mostly for the story behind the album. I'm not sure if I like the music itself, but I said exactly the same thing in 2010, when AVFtEotW was coming out, and then I gradually fell in love with it.

Anyway, MaSu signed a record deal with Spinefarm Records for five albums, right? That means Phantom Shadow is their second-to-last one covered by that deal. I wonder what the next one will be like, but it's unlikely to be as grandiose as PS. I also wonder what happens next. Hopefully a new batch of promo songs, like the good old times, while Robert tries to publish his story in the form of an anime/feature-length movie. IMO those songs were the best, and not because of being free, either. I have always liked those the most, ever since the times of Deus Ex Machinae.
Band Discussion / Re: Who's going to Magfest?
« Last post by cloudstrifex on December 23, 2014, 05:38:06 pm »
Blast from the past! Drakonis and Gaijin how have you been?? And evilcandybag!

I will be there and would love to hang out and get some beers with you guys.  :)

PM me and I will give you my cell # if you guys wanna meet up!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]