Author Topic: Damn admin... + World Affairs  (Read 13172 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Damn admin... + World Affairs
« on: September 02, 2004, 09:41:11 pm »
Why is it that verywher I go, I gots to post a certain number of posts on their forums before I can rip a load of stuff off their site. I mean, how unfair is that? Being forced to talk to other people just so you can look at some good por.... er, pictures. (seriously, I was joking) I remember the good ol'days when you could go on any site and take all their stuff without a single request from them. Kids these days, always demanding

[/moan]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 01:51:21 pm by Laser »

Smeagol

Re:Damn admin always want something...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 10:16:41 pm »
only problem i get with forums is the sheer number of annoying pricks (not happened here)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 11:20:05 pm »
only problem i get with forums is the sheer number of annoying pricks (not happened here)

Yes, it's a good reference to how many annoying pricks there are in the world.

Let's begin the list:
George W. Bush

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 12:12:45 am »
It's usually way easier just to google pics, but I know what you mean. It sucks, but I guess its just to stop people taking from sites without contributing something in return. *hugs* Cheer up! ^_^

Smeagol

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 07:40:41 pm »
Let's begin the list:
George W. Bush

George Bush(Snr)
George Bush(Jnr)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 08:40:08 pm »
It's usually way easier just to google pics, but I know what you mean. It sucks, but I guess its just to stop people taking from sites without contributing something in return. *hugs* Cheer up! ^_^

I know, I did Google, but only after I spent half an hour posting on their forums, only to be told I have to make even more posts in order to download these wallpapers at a reasonable size (1024)! Anyway, I found myself a nice Swiss site that gave away the same (pretty much) images for free ;D

Offline Turin

• I'm a llama!<--True.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2004, 11:11:30 pm »
George Bush annoying prick?

No because you didn't list: Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Dafur, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedung, Kim Jong II, Momar Kadafi, Jaques Chirac first.

Sorry, that I take offense that someone across the ocean wants to make fun of my president. Also, did you Eurocrats vote for him? Nope. Please don't criticize the person who actually is taking action in the world, so that there will not be a 9-11 in YOUR countries, or a Beslan, or some random Suicidal attacks from fundamental extremists.

Smeagol

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2004, 11:16:31 pm »
taking action, yes, but i feel Bush managed to completly mess up his whole war on terror plan, Iraq is a failure and other extremists have used that as a beacon to launch further attacks.

besides why would anyone bother attacking a little island seperated from Europe? :)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2004, 11:19:53 pm »
Yes, I stand by my opinion that George W Bush is an annoying prick. That is my opinion which I hold by living in a "democratic" country. I can have opinions of who I wish.

Beside, that was only the start of a list of annoying people and those that you mentioned can also be added as well as Tony Blair and many other leaders.

Offline Turin

• I'm a llama!<--True.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2004, 11:20:54 pm »
>-----------------------------<
taking action, yes, but i feel Bush managed to completly mess up his whole war on terror plan, Iraq is a failure and other extremists have used that as a beacon to launch further attacks.

besides why would anyone bother attacking a little island seperated from Europe? :)
>-------------------------<
You know, people have always told me, here in America that "OMG Bush is teh Liar!"

Let me ask you one question: You are the president of the United States of America, you know that if you do one thing wrong, hundreds of tabloid papers smear your record faster then you can say "Oops". You have reports from Jordan, Russia, Egypt, Israel, Bill Clinton, and your own CIA, and FBI telling you that its likely Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, and he did have them, no question to that. Keep in mind the Kurdish Genocide in northern Iraq in 1988.

Wouldn't you launch a pre-emptive strike to crush any threat to National security?

EDIT: Iceland or England? Any case, I think I speak on behalf of the United States, thank you for your country's contribution to the War on Iraq and Afghanistan.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 11:27:56 pm by Turin »

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 11:31:47 pm »
I actually totally understood the "invasion" of Iraq. Saddam was purposely teasing the world with confused reports of weapons or not. Who gives a shit that they found weapons or not, they got rid of that regime. The only problem with that war is forward planning: they did'nt seem to have a plan of how to hand back power that took everything into consideration. That, and all the rebellious bastards who continue fighting because "they hate the West".

besides why would anyone bother attacking a little island seperated from Europe?

Where is that from?

London is a major world city and very important to the global financial and trade systems. It's as likely a target as New York, Washington or LA.

Smeagol

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 11:35:10 pm »
yes but it'd be harder to target now, the amount of police presence round there now is scary (i was there last tuesday) and also they've also put up a speed camera on the M1 now, with manned police cars around, anyone trying anything wouldn't get too far, Met Police are pretty much some of the best in the country

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2004, 01:50:29 am »

Let me ask you one question: You are the president of the United States of America, you know that if you do one thing wrong, hundreds of tabloid papers smear your record faster then you can say "Oops". You have reports from Jordan, Russia, Egypt, Israel, Bill Clinton, and your own CIA, and FBI telling you that its likely Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, and he did have them, no question to that. Keep in mind the Kurdish Genocide in northern Iraq in 1988.

1 - This is not a question. ^
2 -

Let me ask you one question: You are the president of the United States of America, you are from an evil sick cult thats only intention is world domination, you are corrupt, you sell arms to people then crush them to get your money back,[/i] you know that if you do one thing wrong, hundreds of tabloid papers smear your record faster then you can say "Oops". You are friends with all the rich people in the country, so if you screw up, you can get all the US rich pigs to back you up. You're fine to launch a war on a country that uses donkey-propelled rockets. (http://www.breakingnews.ie/2004/04/08/story141963.html) No problems! World domination here you come.[/i]

« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 01:57:01 am by Fallout »

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2004, 02:07:00 am »
:o Nice!

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2004, 01:15:50 pm »
I have very strong opinions about Bush..