Author Topic: Hallo! *Waves*  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re:Hallo! *Waves*
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2004, 01:31:11 pm »
Asian, colored hair, leather, skirts, boots, goth...

six fetishes!

EDIT: At least I think they're Asian. And the attribute of "female" definitely adds another fetish.
They are, that's Syndrome. Metal band from Japan. And like almost all male bands from Japan, they dress as girls.

Is it leather? I thought it looked more like PVC   My costume for 06 is gonna own you all, but its nowhere near as kinky as that. If you make it, we demand photos!
Beni has managed to get some stuff that looks like the one he wants to cosplay but I've had no luck. I myself know I won't be able to make something like that though. But if all goes well, we'll figure something out and there will be pictures.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2004, 04:02:01 pm »

six fetishes!

EDIT: At least I think they're Asian. And the attribute of "female" definitely adds another fetish.
They are, that's Syndrome. Metal band from Japan. And like almost all male bands from Japan, they dress as girls.

Lol, I knew it.

Next Anime convention, I'm going as Bridget from Guilty Gear - a boy brought up as a girl ;) and then Vyse from Skies of Arcadia as my main char

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2004, 01:08:28 am »

six fetishes!

Lol, I knew it.

Next Anime convention, I'm going as Bridget from Guilty Gear - a boy brought up as a girl ;) and then Vyse from Skies of Arcadia as my main char

Thats where that name is from! *bangs head on keyboard* Thats been bothering me all week ^_^

Next con, I'm doing Akane from Ranma 1/2 and Celes in her opera dress for the masqurade. And possibly some fur/bondage type random thing o_O

Offline Spunky

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2004, 11:04:49 am »
Next time maybe we should cosplay the Machinae members ;) I did spread the word of machinae there and did The Great Gianna Sisters on the ddr setup lots and lots XD Whohar
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

chompy

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2004, 12:04:05 pm »
There was like an anime converntion in sydney last week or something. When I saw it I was like lol, sitting around for a few hours watching movies. I'd rather watch some other movies thank you, and dressing up as your favourite charater. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 08:45:14 pm »
I'll be Gordon!!!!

Smeagol

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2004, 12:24:45 am »
I'll be Gordon!!!

damnit!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2004, 02:15:43 am »
Aww, do you wanna be Gordon? I'll be Tomas if you want. I'll be anybody except Kahl, cos that'll mean i'll have to lose my beautiful locks.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2004, 02:31:09 am »
Aww, do you wanna be Gordon? I'll be Tomas if you want. I'll be anybody except Kahl, cos that'll mean i'll have to lose my beautiful locks.
And I was thinking he ment Half Life when I read that :P

I'd go as Sam Gamwise/Robert :P
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

chompy

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2004, 06:04:50 am »
And I was thinking he ment Half Life when I read that :P

I'd go as Sam Gamwise/Robert :P
naw go as the brief case man from Half-life

Smeagol

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2004, 11:48:22 am »
nah, provost zakharov! (University leader, Alpha Centauri) ;D

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2004, 08:21:05 pm »
nah, provost zakharov! (University leader, Alpha Centauri) ;D

lolololololololololololololololol *deep breath*

lolololololololololololololololololololol

that came straight out of nowhere

genius!

GENIUS!!!

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2004, 08:35:19 pm »
wow.... that brings back some memories.

I only played as University, it was the only faction appealing to my personal values. And they had a free network node on each new base...

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2004, 08:46:56 pm »
For any true Sid Meier's Civilization fan (like me :D); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES Alpha Centuri was crap. I could never get into it. Gimme Alexander the Great troops in Asia Minor anyday :P

Smeagol

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2004, 01:01:39 am »
i still play alpha centauri (it works on my cheap crappy win 98 system, WOOT!) university are THE best faction by a mile, followed by gaians then Hive IMO

Civ series: order of bestestness(including AC)

Alpha Centauri
Civ 1
Freeciv(mainly Linux)
Civ3
Civ2

not including the expanisons cos i haven't got them, just the opinons of the one with too much time to kill