Author Topic: Top 10 Fans =)  (Read 11038 times)

Smeagol

Re:Top 10 Fans =)
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2004, 11:05:34 am »
not only are they intelligent, they also have great taste in music...they've got it all! lucky sods :); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2004, 11:00:25 pm »
not only are they intelligent, they also have great taste in music...they've got it all! lucky sods :); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES

They they also win at boat races. :P Damn them (Oxford fan cos of my sis)

Offline vanti

• Im the Protogandist!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2004, 01:06:26 am »
What's the top ten look like if you sort by CD's per capita. I don't think USA would make the top ten.  ;D

How about somebody work out the sales as a ratio to the population of the country. That'd be a more accurate depiction ;) USA would fall off the bottom I bet. The Scandinavian countries would hold the top.

That's sort of what "per capita" means..  ;D
//Vanti - "Don't quote me on this!"

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2004, 01:24:43 am »
What's the top ten look like if you sort by CD's per capita. I don't think USA would make the top ten.  ;D

How about somebody work out the sales as a ratio to the population of the country. That'd be a more accurate depiction ;) USA would fall off the bottom I bet. The Scandinavian countries would hold the top.

That's sort of what "per capita" means..  ;D

omg, how embarassing :-\ I can't believe I forgot that (*is taking a georgraphy degree* *blames it on the summer holidays*)

Smeagol

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2004, 02:36:32 am »
hey dw man we all look stupid once in a while

or in my case 24/7 but hey... :P