Author Topic: Stuff is happening on machinaesupremacy.com  (Read 6544 times)

Offline vymdiesel

Re: Stuff is happening on machinaesupremacy.com
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 10:53:51 pm »
FORUM IS'NT DEAD, BELGIUM IS IN THE PLACE :p !

Have you a news of the next TOUR after crowdfunding i have not receive informations :s !

Offline endshark

• Super Rad
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 10:59:23 pm »
btw, what about a new album?
any info, anyone? :D

Pretty sure I saw in a tweet the next album is coming later this year.

*fills self with determination*

Haha yeah I think that might have been the tweet I asked them :>!!

SUPER PSYCHED. Also glad to see this place came back up, I was worried there for a bit.

Offline Xavierl

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 04:40:09 pm »
I just noticed some time ago (read: an indeterminate number of months ago) that Machinae gives their site a make-over with the coming of the next album. They did it with A View, then Digital Nation, and then with Phantom Shadow.

Now announce the next album so I can hype myself for it!

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 01:49:15 am »
Hi old forum. Wow, I'm surprised to see a lot of the old regulars are still around!

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 02:03:05 am »
Hi old forum. Wow, I'm surprised to see a lot of the old regulars are still around!

Woah, the new album must be really good, it summoned a Sirix from the ancient world!
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Xavierl

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 07:33:11 pm »
I can't believe this is the most active this forum's been since the release of Phantom Shadow.

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 05:17:08 pm »

Woah, the new album must be really good, it summoned a Sirix from the ancient world!

It is really good! It took a few listens to settle in, but I like it a lot. I liked Phantom Shadow better though.

I am a little disappointed by Sid Metal Legacy. I was expecting an Apex Ultima style epic instrumental, but instead it's just the same riff for the length of the song. Still very happy with the album overall, though!

Side note: It's REALLY weird reading my old posts. Does everyone think the younger version of themselves was a little shit?

Offline Angel-Kun

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2017, 08:29:13 pm »
Though the forums might be in a state of inactivity, other social media pages like the Tribe Facebook group are still going strong. Still, wish the fourms were a little more active though  ;)

Also, loving Into The Night World! It's unusually romantic for a Machinae Supremacy album but I'm not complaining. The album is pretty short but sweet (only 30 minutes long). The album starts out stong and it just keeps going. I hope they release a explanation of the story like they did with Phantom Shadow. All I know is that it takes 20-30 years after the events of PS and ITNW is the story of Sara who has forgotten everything that had transpired.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:32:11 pm by THJFilms »

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2017, 12:13:34 pm »
Side note: It's REALLY weird reading my old posts. Does everyone think the younger version of themselves was a little shit?
Yup :D

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 08:16:26 am »

If they don't they should = P

I was uncertain enough about the leaked song for Into the Night World that I didn't snap up the album on release. I need to remember to youtube it and decide how I feel (which will most likely result in buying the album anyway).
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 02:06:15 am »

If they don't they should = P

I was uncertain enough about the leaked song for Into the Night World that I didn't snap up the album on release. I need to remember to youtube it and decide how I feel (which will most likely result in buying the album anyway).

If you still did not buy it, you should! I was doubtful on my first few listens but I have since then listened it many many many many (manymanymany) times. It's so good. It's less "obvious" than their other albums but it's once you "get" it, it's great.