Author Topic: A strange question  (Read 1131 times)

Offline satellite_sourceror

A strange question
« on: February 24, 2015, 05:18:32 pm »
whole lot of effort to make an account post here...

So I've been listening to MaSu for years- I found an 8-bit cover of Hero in the game Iji, looked up the real song and was immediately hooked. I liked how their music was meant to motivate people, to encourage people to take control of their lives and fight on, even against insurmountable odds. As kind of a nerdy loner, their music was the soundtrack to a significant portion of my life- and, of course, as a gamer I appreciated the sense of unity they saw in the online community. It didn't matter to them who or what you were- as long as you had the skills, you were hot shit, and you were in.

Unfortunately, with the controversy surrounding a consumer activist movement and a certain hashtag, that's proven to not really be the case.

But let me cut to the chase. I'm not asking the band to take a side or trying to start a debate or even really looking for opinions on all that stuff- I'm just wondering if the band has had any run-ins with this group, or if they've said anything (or are willing to say anything) regarding it.

Offline Aeon

Re: A strange question
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:26:19 am »
You mean the stupid Gate thing? It's not worth bothering with at all. They probably just laugh at both sides of the conflict.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Lalirtra

Re: A strange question
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:12:27 am »
It's a very good answer.