Author Topic: A strange question  (Read 1049 times)

Offline satellite_sourceror

A strange question
« on: February 24, 2015, 05:18:32 pm »
whole lot of effort to make an account post here...

So I've been listening to MaSu for years- I found an 8-bit cover of Hero in the game Iji, looked up the real song and was immediately hooked. I liked how their music was meant to motivate people, to encourage people to take control of their lives and fight on, even against insurmountable odds. As kind of a nerdy loner, their music was the soundtrack to a significant portion of my life- and, of course, as a gamer I appreciated the sense of unity they saw in the online community. It didn't matter to them who or what you were- as long as you had the skills, you were hot shit, and you were in.

Unfortunately, with the controversy surrounding a consumer activist movement and a certain hashtag, that's proven to not really be the case.

But let me cut to the chase. I'm not asking the band to take a side or trying to start a debate or even really looking for opinions on all that stuff- I'm just wondering if the band has had any run-ins with this group, or if they've said anything (or are willing to say anything) regarding it.

Offline Aeon

Re: A strange question
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:26:19 am »
You mean the stupid Gate thing? It's not worth bothering with at all. They probably just laugh at both sides of the conflict.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.