Author Topic: Conveyer  (Read 996 times)

Offline Spiderweed

Conveyer
« on: August 16, 2014, 12:32:25 pm »
Hi everyone

I found a guitar pro tab of Conveyer made by ThisILuv! that I thought to improve. I wanted to post the results here. The tab I made is not perfect by any stretch, but it should be more accurate now and I'm quite proud of the result. The chorus is still slightly off, and I didn't even touch the keyboard solo. The fingering in the clean solo is also not spot-on... I guess I got a little lazy, but the notes should be correct. The intro riff should be accurate however. I must warn you though: it is incredibly difficult to play fast. Use your own instincts when learning this song, the transcription is made in a way I might possibly play it. You might find an easier way to play the song, with different fingerings. Best of luck on that.

Here's the tab: https://www.mediafire.com/?qow2bztlbblsfiw

Also mad respect for ThisILuv! for making the original tab, and naturally MaSu for writing and recording such an awesome song.

Have a nice day

-Spiderweed

Also forgive me for any grammar-related mistakes in the post. English is not my native and I'm still brushing up on my language skills.
"Melting faces while pwning n00bs"
#JustMachinaeThings

Offline Shalinar

Re: Conveyer
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:06:11 pm »
Wow that was a really good tab. Great work! Props to both you and ThisILuv

Offline Spiderweed

Re: Conveyer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 02:18:57 pm »
Thank you Shalinar ^^ I'm planning on making more once I have the time, if anyone has any requests. Also if anyone finds something to improve in these tabs or if the tabs are innaccurate, please let me know.
"Melting faces while pwning n00bs"
#JustMachinaeThings