Author Topic: World Tour Fundraiser!  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re: World Tour Fundraiser!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 12:58:26 pm »
Impressive average. More than I figured it would be.

I'm just waiting on clients with late payments to get cheques in before I drop some money on it. Ah the life of running your own business freaking out over bills and chasing clients with invoices.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 02:58:58 am »
Sadly I can't donate money to this because of paypal doesn't like me for some weird reason. :(

Also I think that not having a link to the forums is quite bad idea. Yes, the forums are nowadays more often dead than not, but that doesn't mean you should kill them by not having a link on the main page. The fact that you guys have an official forum for your band where you actually respond to fans has always felt as a sign of how nice you guys are. I don't see a reason on why the facebook would be better than official forums.
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline RisingPhoenix

• Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 01:26:48 am »
I missed the deadline it seems :( Curse you lack of internet!!!
However...I will without a doubt be attending the tour when they get to the UK :D I wait with baited breath for the dates and venues XD
The First of Many
Gamer, film maker and Resident Evil nut...all fuelled by MaSu!

Though far apart, we're United by Heart

Offline Lion_Sam

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 03:09:24 pm »
Hey!
Maybe it's too late to ask about WTF... I'm donated €35 (Transaction ID: 50C6710983800720D), but still not received anything :(

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 03:10:55 pm »
Hey!
Maybe it's too late to ask about WTF... I'm donated €35 (Transaction ID: 50C6710983800720D), but still not received anything :(

Might wanna send a mail to contact@machinaesupremacy.com, AFAIK they check that semi-regularly.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.