Author Topic: Yo *nods head*  (Read 3402 times)

Offline LoveLostGunfire

• Chained, near my heart, a bullet and a cross......
    • Love Lost in a Hail of Gunfire
Yo *nods head*
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:29 am »
I figured this is the polite thing to do - and Canadians are rumored as being extremely polite people!

Discovered "MaSu" not too long ago but I've been hooked since. "Overworld" has been on constant replay in my Winamp.

Anyway - just wanted to say "cheers" ;)

PS: Good Lord this verification box is killing me! #cantreadtheawkwardletters

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
Re: Yo *nods head*
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 03:20:10 pm »
Hi there! Have fun on the forums.

You'll run into the fans and some band members on occasion. This is a good place to to check up on news and rumors as well.  8)

Offline LoveLostGunfire

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 06:42:52 pm »
Thank you! I've been poking around here and there. Checking out the IRC channel as well....for so many users in a room, it is quiet!

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 12:50:19 pm »
It is the Finnish influence that turns us to silence.

Anyway, welcome! The captchas will disappear after a few posts.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:41:58 pm »
hello <(^‿‿^)>

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 09:55:29 am »
Finnish influence? Do we have any kind of influence on anything? We just like to lurk in shadows, stay drunk and stare. Silently. It should not influence anyone except if it happens late at night when you turn out the lights and as the reflection dies out from the surface of the window you see someone doing that behind that very same window. Yes, even if I'm one of them it creeps me out. Every time. Especially 'cause I'm living at 6th floor.

Anyways, hopefully I did not scare anyone away, I was just kidding. It's just my poor, twisted sense of humour, sorry 'bout that :) Instead of poor jokes let me welcome you most warmly to this funky bunch of Machinae lovers <3
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 08:37:44 am »
Welcome!
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline LoveLostGunfire

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 04:24:44 am »
Finnish influence? Do we have any kind of influence on anything? We just like to lurk in shadows, stay drunk and stare. Silently. It should not influence anyone except if it happens late at night when you turn out the lights and as the reflection dies out from the surface of the window you see someone doing that behind that very same window. Yes, even if I'm one of them it creeps me out. Every time. Especially 'cause I'm living at 6th floor.

Anyways, hopefully I did not scare anyone away, I was just kidding. It's just my poor, twisted sense of humour, sorry 'bout that :) Instead of poor jokes let me welcome you most warmly to this funky bunch of Machinae lovers <3

THAT made me laugh and cringe, at the same time, lol.... Did you ever see that movie, I think it's called "Insidious"? There's a part where some otherworldly being is floating outside a window that's on the upper floor of the house. I can't help but think of that every time I'm facing my kitchen window at night (so if I'm washing a mug or something) and I'll admit...sometimes my own reflection spooks me and I try my hardest not to direct my eyes to the space behind me.

Thank you for all the replies, everyone. I had to stop chatting because my laptop wasn't in my possession, but it's back with me now! Hurrah! I shall venture back into the silent Finnish-influenced (or not) chat-room  ;D

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:34:32 pm »
I shall venture back into the silent Finnish-influenced (or not) chat-room  ;D
Chat rooms are like Finns and movies - best when they are silent ones. Or... Something... Cannot really remember what I was about to say because due full moon and high levels of stressors and testosterone in my blood I've not been able to sleep for... ergh... 37 hours now. It starts getting kinda weary now, getting my babies to sleep (washing them up, changing stinky diapers and stuff like that) while feeling like braindead braineating zombiebear (tm). Possessed by all kind of evil things, these days and my PC are, indeed! Maybe I shall venture as well on those now on so quiet halls of noise, joy and honor which whisper ancient tales of days of lovebuttercookies and shameless cult rituals of Machinaeloving forumdwelling... Regarding of course that I can get some time off from my duties and responsibilities... Actually those days are not far away since I've been reeeeeeally good boy and I've deserved my bone and scratching.

So... Keep tuned to forums and chatrooms, there's bound to happen something. Someday. Must.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:53:18 pm »
That would be one of Gravehill's famous Random Ramblings. They are awesome, but oh so rare these days =(
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 09:51:59 pm »
You know, I could've sworn I had posted here already. Apparently not.

Welcome, have fun! Post things!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 12:16:02 am »
They are awesome, but oh so rare these days =(
Something that will be fixxed. But not right away, gotta sleep first... I've been awake 40 hours and 30 minutes so far, gotta reboot my system really well inbetween :)

Offline LoveLostGunfire

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 12:46:25 am »
Mr. Gravehill.....You've made my day with your "ramblings". You should start copyrighting them; they'd make excellent films. Or novels.

*Side Note: on my 3rd attempt to crack the verification code...of course the letters I typed don't match the letters shown in the picture. The things in the picture don't resemble letters at all!  >:(

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 02:41:39 pm »
Copyrights are for smart people, I ain't no such! What I write and do is 'cause what I am; it's a necessity happening, manifestation of my heart and soul. Can I copyright my heart or soul, then maybe sell for profit? I think not... I'm not smart like that! I don't calculate, plan or scheme. What I do is... Well, burn. Desires, feelings, instincts... That sort of stuff. Most things that I seek are non-material and money means only little to me. Of course lack of money - for that I've suffered lot! - means that somethings are out of my reach but on the other hand there's so many better doors open before me I rarely miss or mourn those that are closed. Besides I know those doors lead to places where I would be trapped even more than I am now. Freedom of soul, that's my life. As this famous pirate Bartholomew Roberts aka Black Bart once said : "In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labour. In this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst is only a sour look or two at choking? No, a merry life and a short one shall be my motto." That one I could sign under as well! Ofcourse I do my honest service as nurse and father of three children but when it comes to life in general and freedom of soul then I want to live as I am, free and unchained to maximum.

Offline LoveLostGunfire

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 11:47:17 pm »
God. I've got nothing good to say to that. I mean. How does one come back from a post like that?

Hopefully I'll catch you in the ever-silent chat room one of these days! Happy nursing and fathering! :)