Author Topic: Rise Of A Digital Nation Release party forumite gathering (Luleå)  (Read 7217 times)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Ok, so let's drop some news about the forumite gathering.

First off, I've secured sleeping quarters. I'll need a small amount of money for this, amounting to roughly 100 SEK night/person. I hope this isn't a problem.

I've also managed to secure a vehicle to pick people up at airports/train stations etc, and travelling to and from the gig. For this, I'd need 250 SEK per person and then to split the gas money equally between us all. This means that I'll be driving people to and from gigs and airports and whatnot. This isn't required by any means, but I highly recommend that we do this, seeing as taking a cab and/or buses anywhere will be equally costly + take up a whole lot of time.

That's all I have for now. What I would need from you is confirmation that this is OK, and/or if you have any suggestions around this whole ordeal, I'd telling me. Or any questions you might have might also be best to let out in time.

Anyway, I'll keep this thread updated with more info as soon as I have it.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
Re: Rise Of A Digital Nation Release party forumite gathering (Luleå)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:50 pm »
joakim wanna drive me and socra from finland to sweden and back also :D

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 08:05:24 pm »
This is awesome. You are awesome. I'll take the whole deal. That is all for now.

Mumppis: you are so pretty so you can probably hitch-hike with a truck driver from Finland and back.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 08:11:32 pm »
joakim wanna drive me and socra from finland to sweden and back also :D

Pay the gas and for the car, and sure. ;)
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 08:36:42 pm »
This is awesome. You are awesome. I'll take the whole deal. That is all for now.

Mumppis: you are so pretty so you can probably hitch-hike with a truck driver from Finland and back.

naah gonna drive its about 1800km to there and back :)

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 09:03:43 pm »
You are the man!

Sounds great to me, I´m in :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Mithrandil

• Poetica
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 10:07:25 pm »
Works for me and Trollf :)

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 12:34:47 am »
Fantastic. Yeah, all more than fine by me and my buddy.

Offline Stifo

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 01:13:52 am »
Fine by me, I'll take the whole deal! Just give me somewhere to throw my money and I'll do it asap. My plane is scheduled to land in Luleå at 09:50 Friday morning and my plane homes leaves from the same place at 09:50 the day after. I'm sooooo pumped for this! It's going to be so awesome!

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:28 am »
Fine by me, I'll take the whole deal! Just give me somewhere to throw my money and I'll do it asap. My plane is scheduled to land in Luleå at 09:50 Friday morning and my plane homes leaves from the same place at 09:50 the day after. I'm sooooo pumped for this! It's going to be so awesome!

I'll fix that as soon as possible. Although I am somewhat unsure of if I'm actually in Luleå that early myself.. but I'll see what the schedule looks like and get back to you - deal ?

Offline Socramon

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 01:46:12 pm »
I'm probably going to be a bit busy before the show, but you can try to speak with me after the show ;)

And hitchiking to Luleå? Don't you know who I think I am?

We? They? You are just the sound engineer.  :P

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 04:04:13 pm »

I'll fix that as soon as possible. Although I am somewhat unsure of if I'm actually in Luleå that early myself.. but I'll see what the schedule looks like and get back to you - deal ?
We're going to be there pretty early ourselves - at 08:10 - but with the train station pretty much right in the middle of the town, I suspect it won't be a problem for us to just hang out somewhere until you get there.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 06:08:51 pm »

We're going to be there pretty early ourselves - at 08:10 - but with the train station pretty much right in the middle of the town, I suspect it won't be a problem for us to just hang out somewhere until you get there.

I'll look over my schedule and see if I can get there on thursday. I'll let ye know.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:30 pm »

I'll look over my schedule and see if I can get there on thursday. I'll let ye know.

Ok, update: I've managed to reschedule the pickup of the vehicle to the 15:th, and i'll be driving up on thursday. That means I'll be available to pick people up bright 'n early. Everyone happy? ;)

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 10:24:50 pm »
Man, I hope that wasn't too much trouble, you're going way above expectations with this.