Author Topic: Project Giana  (Read 9900 times)

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
Re: Project Giana
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 03:52:10 am »
I went $100. Listening to the digital musics now.
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Jopeli

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 07:09:45 pm »
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:11:18 pm by Jopeli »

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 09:55:05 pm »

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Zortel

"How do you govern a country that seems to have decided that facts are the work of the devil?" - Andy Hamilton
“If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are excited, it will calm you.” - W. E. Gladstone

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
:):):)

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2013, 09:54:47 pm »
Digging out this old thread for fun  :D

I just heard a talk from the two guys who lead the Kickstarter of the game - I hadn't realized how they were  busting their ass to get this game out. They are a game studio who always had a publisher, and when they went belly-up had only two weeks to research Kickstarter and prepare for the campaign, otherwise they would have gone bankrupt (or would have had to work on some boring contract work).
They answered questions from about half of the people who bought the game - imagine replying to about 3000 questions from backers, and during they campaign the entire company kept hitting F5 on their Kickstarter page ;) and in the end, Kickstarter and taxes took about half of the money.

I had felt that this was the most professional Kickstarter I had ever backed because they delivered so quickly and were keeping everyone up to date. I didn't know it was basically 3 guys who had never done any community management before.

So yeah, those guys are cool. :)
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2013, 12:03:35 pm »
Yeah, definitely the most professional kickstarter I've backed to date (and the only one that has delivered so far, all others are "way-off-in-the-future" kind of things).
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."