Author Topic: A new tradition for you MaSu fans.  (Read 2203 times)

Offline KidMachinate

• No danger? No regrets.
    • Video Gaming Hard Corps
A new tradition for you MaSu fans.
« on: July 30, 2012, 08:08:02 am »
UPDATE: Lobby link has been changed, and Machinae has it's own dedicated lobby to this new idea.

The tradition, is Machinae Mondays. If you are in here, chances are, you cannot get enough of Machinae Supremacy. That being said, there is a link below to a lobby where I will be holding this tradition.

http://www.plug.dj/machinaemondays/

So what is Machinae Mondays? In the very lobby listed above, I will be playing Machinae Supremacy tracks back to back for, give or take, two hours straight. Every Monday you will have a chance to hear this awesome band that I believe needs more exposure, particularly in the states. These guys are too awesome to go unnoticed. When I brought this idea to the attention of a Machinae Supremacy Facebook Group, I was promoted not too long after to an admin in this group. I took this very seriously, despite being a small group because two members of the band are in the group. I'm stepping up the plate, and want people to hear the art of Machinae Supremacy.

All being said, I will set a time. At 2PM  Eastern Standard Time (If my calculations are right this is 9PM in Sweden), I will be starting the playlist. This very first playlist is just over two hours, and is based off song choices (including my own) coming directly from this group. If you are on Facebook, I highly encourage you to come in and share your MaSu experience with other respective fans at the link listed below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/10783213831/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:38:28 pm by MidniteBlaze »

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
Re: A new tradition for you MaSu fans.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 08:21:14 pm »
This is a great idea and Im glad someone is taking the time to do this, but I do have one suggestion.  2pm EST (or for me 11AM PST) isn't a very good time for most people in the states, whom you agree need more exposure. 

While I agree its a good time for those in europe, and it should stay, Im suggesting running the playlist twice on monday, one at the original time, and again during "primetime" in the states, say 8-9 pm EST.  Most people will be home from work or school by then and would be able to enjoy MaSu to the fullest extent, without worrying about disturbing coworkers or classmates.

Just a thought.

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline KidMachinate

• No danger? No regrets.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:39:15 am »
That's actually a great idea I will have to keep in mind. I've got a friend that has been jumping on this DJ site as well, and is also trying to do something similar. Talking things over, I should be able to do two slots no problem.

Offline KidMachinate

• No danger? No regrets.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 06:25:37 am »
Wanted you to know, that while the list will now likely run good portions of the day now, it will for sure be running during 2PM EST and 9PM EST, as suggested.