Author Topic: New Instrumental?  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Shalinar

New Instrumental?
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:52:26 pm »
So it's been a very long time since we had an instrumental song on an album. I dont mean an intro song like World of Light or Cavern of Lost Time, i mean a true instrumental stand-alone piece, such as Multiball. The last one we got was Machinae Prime. Personally, I would love to hear another instrumental from the band, as their instrumentals are some of my favorite songs :) Is this something the band has thought about doing again, or are instrumentals something that you guys have decided to not do anymore?

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Re: New Instrumental?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 12:01:11 am »
I agree, I would love to hear another instrumental. Even if it's something in the vein of Trinity, that was my favorite of the Sidology's.

Offline MarioMaster100

• Atari & arcade music formed my chiptune love.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 06:05:05 am »
Sure, that would be cool.

Signature and avatar credits to: MFreak and others from n-forums.com

Offline Zortel

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 01:36:51 pm »
Definitely. Always welcome a chance to just listen to some epic rocking from the band, a la Machinae Prime, Sidology, and that instrumental piece from Nova Prospekt.
"How do you govern a country that seems to have decided that facts are the work of the devil?" - Andy Hamilton
“If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are excited, it will calm you.” - W. E. Gladstone