Author Topic: Need Help!  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Need Help!
« on: May 16, 2012, 11:33:28 pm »
I entered a contest to design a poster for Infected Mushroom. If I win then my design is used on their world tour! So I'm pretty stoked and all I need are votes! If you could, just go to this site here:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/abd8f6e6987be93319cd43e8c0883fd3/541

And vote for my design! This takes you right to my poster and my user on there is Crimzen General not LuckysRevenge, but if you were able to vote for me that would completely make my day! I'd really love to get a headway in this contest. Thanks fellow MaSu fans!

Offline Aeon

Re: Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 03:04:05 am »
Yeah, whatever. Consider it do-
"Oops! (...) Unfortunately, Talenthouse has not been optimized for your browser."
*continues anyway*

How do I cast a vote? Do I have to have an account on this TalentHouse, or on FaceBeeotch, or on Twitt0rz? 'Cause I have none of those. 'Cause I'm a hipstah.
No, seriously, how does voting work on this page? I don't have to have an account anywhere, right? Because that would just be dumb.

Oh, apparently you have to. Okay, this page is dumb, then. Sorry man, no free votes from me. I wish you luck.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 05:11:27 pm »
I appreciate it though! yeah the site is really crazy. There are a ton of better posters that are highly outranking mine now, so I'm just sitting back and seeing who else wins lol

Offline Afterburn

• Warriors defending, one final stand
    • facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 03:21:00 am »
And for my one appearance every six months, I give you a vote.

Flyingspaghettimonsterspeed.
There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory.