Author Topic: Fallout 1 Free on GOG.com  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Fallout 1 Free on GOG.com
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:18 am »
So I saw an article in Kotaku about Fallout 1 being free for 48 hrs on GoG.com! Since I already had an account I zipped on over and got a copy. I already own it, but it was cool because GoG gives you all those nice extras you can't find anywhere anymore. Unless you're willing to shell out a huge amount for some rare special edition. There's still 24 hrs left! Go grab a copy, heck it's free!

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout

Hadou

Re: Fallout 1 Free on GOG.com
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:20:56 pm »
So I saw an article in Kotaku about Fallout 1 being free for 48 hrs on GoG.com! Since I already had an account I zipped on over and got a copy. I already own it, but it was cool because GoG gives you all those nice extras you can't find anywhere anymore. Unless you're willing to shell out a huge amount for some rare special edition. There's still 24 hrs left! Go grab a copy, heck it's free!

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout

I got it already -  when TB tweeted about that.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 05:12:52 pm »
Most people probably already have Fallout, but you're really selling those extras short. The soundtrack is fantastic, and the giveaway also includes a nice clean version of the Fallout Bible.

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 06:11:38 pm »
Most people probably already have Fallout, but you're really selling those extras short. The soundtrack is fantastic, and the giveaway also includes a nice clean version of the Fallout Bible.

That's why I picked this one up, I'm a huge fan of soundtracks! And this one is top notch. I love GoG.com for all their extra content.