Author Topic: Yrkes-SM  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Grinder X

• Hej :P
    • Team COS Elasto homepage
Yrkes-SM
« on: May 19, 2004, 09:57:18 pm »
Ok everybody. I have the first pictures from this gig.
It's in VERY low quality. They are taken with a SonyEricsson T610 and transfered via IR to my T300. And from the T300 to my e-mail and now this forum :)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

I don't have my own homepage, so I just uploaded them on a random uplode site. So I have no idea for how long they will be up. Maybe I can find another site to upload. Or if someone could dl them and uploade at your site.

As you can see, it's not very much to see at all.
I will add more pictures soon. Someday next week (I have to dl them to my mobo from my friend).

Thanx to "jahapp" for taking the pictures  :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 10:02:53 pm by Grinder X »

Offline V-man

• .SID Vicious
Re:Yrkes-SM
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 01:20:12 am »
umm... looks good... from what you can make out of it  :)

MDX

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 01:34:55 am »
Kill all bad parents, failing that.. put them on an island.

(random angry outburst)

-
MDX
--|.-

Offline Poisoned

• Go Panda Go!
    • GraveZero
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 04:13:12 am »
Damn right bad parents. Kill em all, start with mine.

Damn bastards (excuse my french but its only gonna get worse) they won't let me have my bedroom the way I want it. They want it to look like a guestroom all the time incase they entertain a bunch of drunken idiots and they need a place to crash. Well fuck that, I don't wanna come home one night stoned off my ass or drunk as a lemur to find some random schmoo sleeping in my bed naked! For fucks sake people get that through your head! We have a huge basement, living room, bar, dance floor, bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet... Guess who uses it? NOBODY. They won't let anyone sleep down there because a) it'll cause fights between my siblings and I, and b) it used to have mold but they got rid of it but my mom thinks its temporary.

WELL SCREW IT ALL! I want my own bedroom, one I can decorate how I like it. Is that so much to ask? To have a place to myself? My parents decorated the kitchen the way they wanted it, the living room the way they wanted it, dining room, hall way, everything. They made it seem like they were doing what I wanted when they painted my room, they made the walls grey and all the trims and stuff white. I wanted it monochrome, yes. In BLACK and WHITE not grey! They completely ignored me and went ahead and painted it grey, I came home one day after school and my room is torn apart. Then I end up having to sleep on a tarp in the middle of my room for, get this, NINE MONTHS before they decided they would paint it. It took NINE MONTHS of me sleeping on a plastic tarp, with no tv/computer/LIGHTS/anything in my room but a plastic tarp and a whole lot of empty space. (Kinda how I visioned the inside of my head would look like.)

The point is, its not fair that I don't get a space of my own. Regardless of the fact my parents pay for the house, and probably any renovations i'd want to make, but the fact of the matter is i'm willing to pay what I can, I just don't make any money! They can't expect me to. I'm 17 and in highschool still, just barely struggling along I might add.

Last word; Is it too much to ask to have one room in the house that i'm not expected to vacate when they want me to, i'm allowed to decorate the way I want, and I don't have to worry about random strangers crashing in?

Grave Zero, coming atcha.

Offline funkaDeena

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 12:47:07 pm »
Good thinking indeed! ::)

Thats not too bad now is it Poisoned? It could have been worse don't ya think? Your father could have made your ass wider or painted your room pink!! :o

Mine should be sent to Sibiria to chop wood tbh.
Resistance is not futile, it only pisses people off :)

Offline Grinder X

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 01:46:15 pm »
umm... looks good... from what you can make out of it  :)
Ye, it was a damn good gig. To bad I could not go to kåryran the day after :(

Offline Poisoned

• Go Panda Go!
    • GraveZero
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 01:10:59 am »
I'd be glad to chop wood for a living. If its anything like what i've seen in videogames and animes ^_^

Grave Zero, coming atcha.

Offline funkaDeena

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 12:52:02 pm »
It's their everyday dinner they chop...don't know if they eat bark in the movies ???
Resistance is not futile, it only pisses people off :)

Offline Grinder X

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 10:08:38 pm »
Hello!
I addad the last pictures I had today. You can see them in my first post (3,4).
Picture 1 was edited. The rotation was fixed.

The other pictures I have is only fom the other support acts and the main band. I don't think I will uplode them.. Unless someone REALLY wana see them.

Stay heavy!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 10:14:22 pm by Grinder X »