Author Topic: So....much........RAGE  (Read 8287 times)

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
So....much........RAGE
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:19:23 pm »
Michael Bay must be stopped

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/20/10777247-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-are-now-aliens

Aliens?  As in not mutants?  I mean it might not be so bad if it WERENT RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING NAME BAY.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:24:43 pm by Moheeheeko »

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
Re: So....much........RAGE
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 10:35:26 pm »
Michael Bay is becoming more and more like a multi million-dollar budget Uwe Boll.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:04:08 pm »

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:58:18 am »
Michael Bay Presents: Pokemon Ultimate Battle for Colors! (they are aliens too btw) /sarcasm -.-

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 10:47:52 am »
I do not approve! Why does Hollywood continue to shit on my childhood! BAH!

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:50:17 am »

I do not approve. Why do you keep caring? If you don't like a movie/series/whatever - don't watch it.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 11:10:50 am »

I do not approve. Why do you keep caring? If you don't like a movie/series/whatever - don't watch it.

I do like this movie/series/whatever and thus why I care. I don't think they should make it like that sorry for having an opinion that's related to the topic thread

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 02:18:46 pm »

I do like this movie/series/whatever and thus why I care. I don't think they should make it like that sorry for having an opinion that's related to the topic thread

I like it too. So I won't see it if they make this. Problem solved. Stop being offended at everything.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 06:25:05 pm »
@gaijin: It's hard not to be when someone talks back to me in an argumentative manner. It's my opinion and one that I shouldn't be badgered about on a thread talking about how this will suck. So why pick on just me?

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 07:25:11 pm »
@gaijin: It's hard not to be when someone talks back to me in an argumentative manner. It's my opinion and one that I shouldn't be badgered about on a thread talking about how this will suck. So why pick on just me?

First off, I wasn't picking on you - it was more of a general question regarding everyone raging on the internet about some minor cultural item that really doesn't matter at all. Second, If you don't want dissenting opinions, don't write things in a forum that is open to discussions. Third, try to read things without actually having a personal stake in it.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 12:17:03 pm »
Ok, allow me to take it to a new level: why do you care about caring, Gaijin?

Nah, you don't have to answer it. I don't care why you care.

Look up "floccinaucinihilipilification". It's a fun term, not only to say or write.

Caring can be fun, too, sometimes.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:09:36 pm »
Ok, allow me to take it to a new level: why do you care about caring, Gaijin?

Nah, you don't have to answer it. I don't care why you care.

Look up "floccinaucinihilipilification". It's a fun term, not only to say or write.

Caring can be fun, too, sometimes.

It's not the caring that I really mind. I care about things too. It's just the sheer outrage about tiny insignificant shit that bugs me. And it bugs me because it influences my life even though I'd prefer it if it didn't. That's why.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 02:30:52 pm »
Isn't existence a self-complicating phenomenon? Particles form stars and planets, energy shapes the substances, substances create life forms, life turns non-organic into organic, organisms evolve into complex entities, complexity leads to advanced life functions, which in turn allow living beings to think, thought leads to interaction with environment, interaction with environment makes societies, societies create civilizations, from which culture and education, and a wide variety of other related phenomena spring to life.

And before you know it, you get people raging over distribution of virtual goods in dreamlike worlds (i.e. ninja looters in World of Warcraft).

It happens. People can get so involved in increasingly complex features of the universe, they temporarily have their field of view narrowed down. Which leads to even more complex creations.

Well that was deep. But yeah, they are Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles, not Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles. Bay should get his facts straight.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 07:09:01 pm »
It's not an outrage, it's more like eh this looks like crap. So let's talk about it. Didn't make a huge impact on my life that Michael Bay is making this movie. Just something to discuss you know? My original post was actually not even super extreme. I didn't think it would turn into a shitstorm, makes me want to not even post anymore

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 10:17:57 pm »
It's not an outrage, it's more like eh this looks like crap. So let's talk about it. Didn't make a huge impact on my life that Michael Bay is making this movie. Just something to discuss you know? My original post was actually not even super extreme. I didn't think it would turn into a shitstorm, makes me want to not even post anymore

Rather mild shitstorm, I'd say. 'Snot even raining poo yet.

I'll repeat the words of Eddie Murphy: "All y'all people who are easily offended.. you should probably get the fuck out now."