Author Topic: REC  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Ark

REC
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:00:01 am »
I've been wanting to make this thread but I doubt anyone else can speak Spanish so I didn't anyways... This is a amazing zombie movies that the Spanish made and the third one will come out at the end of this month. ;D The thing Is it comes out in Spain and I live in the u.s  :'( I recommend anyone to watch the first two although they only have English subs and not dubs so you won't enjoy as much. I will try to find a English one but for now I have nuthin. Has anyone seen these movies? AND DO NOT WATCH THE AMERICAN REMAKE CALLED QUARINTINE it sux.  First REC trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQUkX_XowqI&nomobile=1
And the theatre reactions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgZlMYj_NU&nomobile=1
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline Ark

Re: REC
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 05:04:09 am »
So i guess i am the only one that can speak Spanish  :'(
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 05:32:22 am »
I guess so lol, I've heard of this. And I've heard it's 10,000 times better than Quarantine. Which Quarantine sucked major ass btw. I will definitely check this out when I'm up for a good scare...and reading subtitles lol

Offline Egheraz

• What a horrible night to have a Curse
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:31:23 pm »
I have seen REC/REC2 and its good series, actually really good. One of the best movies in the genre. Waiting for the third one. :3

"You can die at any time, but it takes true courage to live."

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 11:44:19 pm »
I guess so lol, I've heard of this. And I've heard it's 10,000 times better than Quarantine. Which Quarantine sucked major ass btw. I will definitely check this out when I'm up for a good scare...and reading subtitles lol

I recommend anyone to watch the first two although they only have English subs and not dubs so you won't enjoy as much.

This is quite interesting. Here in Sweden, many people would rather not watch the movie at all than watch a dub. The argument is usually that it is nigh impossible to make a convincing dub. Also, since everything here is subtitled unless the original language is Swedish (the exception being children's cartoons), we learn from an early age to read subtitles without missing out on the action on screen.
I can understand how it bothers you if you never have to do it, but for us it's second nature.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 04:27:05 am »
Subtitles never really bother me. I just got to be focused to watch them. And with me and my major ADD, it's rare. I would love to have been trained at a young age at that though, because then I could watch so much great Japanese anime that hasn't hit the states yet at all. BTW going to anime thread to revive it           o.0