Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
The Walking Dead
« on: March 05, 2012, 08:11:19 am »
So yes, this season is almost over, but I thought I'd see if there were any fans of the TV Show here in the forums. Wanting to discuss it. Last night's episode was intense! Wasn't expecting that... So anyway. Hope to find some more The Walking Dead fans!

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 09:02:07 am »
Haven't watched the latest yet, but as the first season was really, really awesome, as it focused more on the outbreak and the state of the surrounding world, the second is season is only good, because it focuses on emotional problems of a bunch of dudes who can't talk about anything without making stupid and radical moves. Yeah, I know, emotions and shit, but ffs it wasn't supposed to be such a drama. The last two episodes before the latest were basically about talking and more talking. Suprisingly, all this shit doesn't even have much impact on the story.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:37:38 pm by yas‮ »

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:33:14 pm »
yeah I agree.

Season 1 - OMG awesome zombies and shit!

Season 2 - Wtf why are they so fucking whiney all the fucking time!? (except for shane, who is too radical instead)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 02:06:09 am »
yeah I agree.

Season 1 - OMG awesome zombies and shit!

Season 2 - Wtf why are they so fucking whiney all the fucking time!? (except for shane, who is too radical instead)

Definitely. Season 2 has been so slow! Season 2 part 2 I guess you'd call it has been better. Things are escalating but unfortunately we won't see anything major I think until the season finale and then Season 3. I don't follow the comics but according to doing some research on Wikipedia, the comic book's antagonist is supposed to surface. And from reading about him...Season 3 has got to be intense!

SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS PAST SUNDAYS EPISODE: Dale OMG wtf! I wasn't expecting that! I'm not a huge Shane fan. I understand in some ways you can't be to lax, in the instance with the kid they saved. Yeah I would have killed him, but other than that. To me, Shane's a douche. lol

Offline Ark

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 06:37:36 am »
How have I not heard of this show before O_o
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 07:08:33 am »
How have I not heard of this show before O_o

OMG dude it's on Netflix! Season 1 is! Go watch it! You might be able to watch it from AMC's website too, I'm not sure though. Or just do yourself a favor and order it online :D

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 06:33:48 pm »
Also, S1 and S2 are on tpb

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:47:57 am »
That is true too, plus if you get it on tpb you can find out if it's something you like or not.

I'm stoked for the last two episodes. I hope that it ends awesomely and keeps me guessing to Season 3!

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 02:28:53 pm »
I've seen the latest episode and the ending was exactly as I expected. Remember that old movie cliche? SPOILER The black or the old guy dies first. Too bad it wasn't that annoying semi-retarded kiddo.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 06:07:24 pm »
That is true too, plus if you get it on tpb you can find out if it's something you like or not.

I'm stoked for the last two episodes. I hope that it ends awesomely and keeps me guessing to Season 3!

Also for those of us that live in countries where netflix isn't accessible.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 07:09:20 pm »
Only one more episode left on Season 2! Last Sunday's was insane! Spoiler: I'm so glad Shane's dead! They've been dragging that for way too long. But now with the Governor being confirmed in Season 3, I'm hoping for Season 3 to be a lot more action packed.