Author Topic: WTF people  (Read 15271 times)

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
Re: WTF people
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »
Sadly, for me, Release gig = Sweden.
and for me Sweden = money I dont have, and probably wont for a long time.

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 08:34:30 pm »
As always, me and me bro will be there.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 08:38:51 pm »
As always, me and me bro will be there.

[arsonbeetle] Good, good. [/arsonbeetle]

Mohee you can join us in a video conference. Or we should set up a fund which raises money for a ticket to whateverplace.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 08:39:03 pm »
As always, I'll be there to take pictures and help out in any way I can (read: scar people for life).
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 08:40:59 pm »
As always, I'll be there to take pictures and help out in any way I can (read: scar people for life).

Like me crying because I feel homesick
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 10:06:40 pm »
I'll try to be there if possible... I WANT TO BE THERE (if Gaijin has some room for me to accommodate my ass on). Also... if I get my moneythings sorted out and release gig ain't near of my next baby's release date.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 10:42:50 pm »
I'll try to be there if possible... I WANT TO BE THERE (if Gaijin has some room for me to accommodate my ass on). Also... if I get my moneythings sorted out and release gig ain't near of my next baby's release date.

You're always welcome at my place. You know that. Also.. yet another baby? ;) Dude.. You ain't much for shootin' blanks, are ya?
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Hadou

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 10:45:44 pm »

You're always welcome at my place. You know that. Also.. yet another baby? ;) Dude.. You ain't much for shootin' blanks, are ya?

What gets me is that the baby is "released" like an album or a... prisoner. -_-

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 10:47:44 pm »
Oh, do we have any information on where an eventual release gig would be held?

It doesnt really matter though because I would gladly travel to Luleå again, last time was one of the best things i´ve done in my life!  :D

Soooooo.... Could I maybe stay at your place again Gaijin if there was a release gig in Luleå?  :) :) :) :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 10:58:04 pm »

It doesnt really matter though because I would gladly travel to Luleå again, last time was one of the best things i´ve done in my life!  :D

Soooooo.... Could I maybe stay at your place again Gaijin if there was a release gig in Luleå?  :) :) :) :)

maybe the band should fix places for us since we are their loyal subjects

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 11:11:36 pm »

Of course. It was sheer joy hosting it last time, even though Iggman drank all of my expensive whiskey.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2012, 11:16:41 pm »

Of course. It was sheer joy hosting it last time, even though Iggman drank all of my expensive whiskey.

yayIloveyou!

Also, we got yelled at by some crazy finnish semi-gay guy outside of the pub. That was weird  :D

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2012, 11:29:20 pm »

yayIloveyou!

Also, we got yelled at by some crazy finnish semi-gay guy outside of the pub. That was weird  :D

I've told you a thousand time to just ignore mummpis when he's in that mood.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2012, 11:46:22 pm »

yayIloveyou!

xD

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012, 12:29:57 pm »

yayIloveyou!

xD

Remember that one. He said I was the most beautiful person in the world, and that I should go win Swedish Idol and become the Prime Minister. I also was a movie star.
Here's hoping that the pantless wonder will be attending this year =D
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."