Author Topic: Persona 4 The Animation  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Persona 4 The Animation
« on: February 23, 2012, 11:24:53 am »
So I've started watching this on Hulu.com and I have to say it's very faithful to the game! I'm sure we've got some Shin Megami Tensei fans in here. Has anyone wanted to check this anime out? I just finished Episode 10. Anyone care to start this anime up? I'm willing to hold off for a bit and restart it to leave it up for discussion I like it that much. Besides being a Persona fanboy, this anime is actually very well done. So check it out at least and let me know what you think.

Offline Ark

Re: Persona 4 The Animation
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 08:59:48 pm »
So I've started watching this on Hulu.com and I have to say it's very faithful to the game! I'm sure we've got some Shin Megami Tensei fans in here. Has anyone wanted to check this anime out? I just finished Episode 10. Anyone care to start this anime up? I'm willing to hold off for a bit and restart it to leave it up for discussion I like it that much. Besides being a Persona fanboy, this anime is actually very well done. So check it out at least and let me know what you think.
I am ashamed to say I have never played any of those games :s so do you suggest I start playing the first one? I saw some vids from it and it seems cool. What type of game is it anyway?
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 11:39:47 pm »
I watched the first few episodes of this. It's well made in all respects, and it is extremely faithful to the game. So faithful in fact that it becomes completely uninteresting to me, so I dropped it.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:56 am »
I am ashamed to say I have never played any of those games :s so do you suggest I start playing the first one? I saw some vids from it and it seems cool. What type of game is it anyway?

Sorry I haven't replied I haven't been on the forum in quite a while. Well that all depends on the system you own. I can make the best suggestions off what console you have. I'm glad you have an interest in this series, it's absolutely amazing.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:29 am »
I watched the first few episodes of this. It's well made in all respects, and it is extremely faithful to the game. So faithful in fact that it becomes completely uninteresting to me, so I dropped it.

True there. It is interesting to watch for me. But it is nice to see something faithfully adapted versus wtf did they do to this great game hahaha. Speaking of P4, how did you like the game?