Author Topic: Deep Stuff  (Read 8045 times)

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
Re: Deep Stuff
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 10:54:08 pm »
K, now my turn.

Nowadays I'm a right-wing asshole. I'm rather strict about people's broadly understood freedom, because I'm aware that too much freedom lets people cause harm. On the other side I know that it's like the laws are for people, not people for laws. So anything that doesn't bend the rule that says 'one's freedom ends where harming other's freedom begins' is ok. But some of you already know that in particular, as you can read it on this forum.

I was brought up in a Roman Catholic faith. I believe that Bible and knowledge of what it's about is very determinant of moral laws. There is of course a small problem. We are short of wisdom to fully understand it. I think that Catholic Church misinterprets some parts and gives us very unlively advices. I tend to live according to spirit of the Bible except for being gaming badass :P
I believe that life is a kind of trial which lets us prove that we can do awesome things while being such miserable creatures. While we try to do that, our mistakes are being forgiven if we strongly want to be better :)

Also I don't mind others having different views, because I know I'm not perfect and of course I might be making mistakes in my world's analysis and perception. I always try to find any sense in what other people say even though most of things common people say are bullshit (aka fallacies & things that are allegedly improving our lives, while actually they're NOT). On this world there are many people who think they have possesed the omniscience and only their opinion is right, so everyone who has other opinion is narrow-minded. It would be kinda funny if it was not annoying(and i'm not making any jeer of some ppl of this forum atm, just saying - that is very common situtaion for me) :F

Now, for me altruism x wisdom is similiar to good, and egoism + stupidity is similiar to evil. I think we (people) shouldn't perform any selfish actions more than necessary to survive and live healthy. If other people did so, we would live really happily.

My recipe for win is: work hard and don't care about stupid people's desctructive discontent.

That's not too much, but i spent a little points on self debug info :)
:):):)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 11:38:59 pm »
I'm on Gaijin's stance here, albeit a bit more to the agnostic side. I'm open to the existence of anything as long as I can see some convincing proof.

Who says I'm not? I'd be a pretty shitty follower of science if I'd ignore proof, would I not?
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 01:14:36 am »
I'm on Gaijin's stance here, albeit a bit more to the agnostic side. I'm open to the existence of anything as long as I can see some convincing proof.

Who says I'm not? I'd be a pretty shitty follower of science if I'd ignore proof, would I not?

You would indeed, and I don't believe you are. I'm not really sure why I phrased it in that way to begin with =P
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 01:31:21 am »
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 01:46:04 pm »
I'm just sayin':

http://d3uwin5q170wpc.cloudfront.net/photo/34130_700.jpg
Just because you are authority here, I think they'd pardon you if I send report on your abusive content...

Just know that sexuality is really more intimate thing, and AFAIK you didn't mind showing it in public.
And just notice that if religion is something that needs proof to be proclaimed, polical slogans shouldn't be published unless they're proven true. So, your way of thinking is wrong. Else, you didn't think that through, and just posted image you found to be funny.

If you think it's cool or funny, I want to remind you that it's general board, and discussions here should be mature enough...
:):):)

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 07:32:27 pm »
I'm just sayin':

Just because you are authority here, I think they'd pardon you if I send report on your abusive content...

Just know that sexuality is really more intimate thing, and AFAIK you didn't mind showing it in public.
And just notice that if religion is something that needs proof to be proclaimed, polical slogans shouldn't be published unless they're proven true. So, your way of thinking is wrong. Else, you didn't think that through, and just posted image you found to be funny.

If you think it's cool or funny, I want to remind you that it's general board, and discussions here should be mature enough...

First off, I'm not an authority here. Second, when did I ever show my sexuality in public, hmm? And what the fuck do you know about that anyway? At all?

Faith don't need proof to be proclaimed, it will however require proof for me to believe - two completely different things. The image is mainly amusing, even though there's an element of truth to it. Also, if political slogans are indeed false, they shouldn't be used. Never claimed otherwise there either. So it turns out you know extremely little about my way of thinging. Imagine that.

And if you think it's relevant or even applicable, I'd like to remind you that this is the Machinae-forum, and discussions here are seldom if ever mature enough - and that includes you and your talk about "god".

I'd have thought it was rather obvious that the image was a joke, but if you felt it was offensive to you, let me know... and I can show you how truly offensive I can be, given the right mood. ;P

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 12:27:34 am »
I'm just sayin':

I've done the first 3. With penis. Last one... That one I've reserve for those who are over 18 years old or more. In past and in future as well. Don't like doing any of those with religion though. Religion... Is sacred and respectful. My penis is not.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 01:17:58 am »
I'm just sayin':

I've done the first 3. With penis. Last one... That one I've reserve for those who are over 18 years old or more. In past and in future as well. Don't like doing any of those with religion though. Religion... Is sacred and respectful. My penis is not.

But I've noticed that people are oddly reverent and respectful when being close to your penis... why is that?  In the end, we'll all bow down to the pantless wonder, I'm certain of it.

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 01:26:58 am »
I'm just sayin':

But I've noticed that people are oddly reverent and respectful when being close to your penis... why is that?  In the end, we'll all bow down to the pantless wonder, I'm certain of it.
Well I know one thing, if somone runs down the street shouting "the end is here, God shal punish" im thinking hes a loon.

If a man runs down the street with his pants around his ankles and his penis flapping around, im running with that man, because there could be some scary shit coming my way.

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 12:24:25 am »
Gaijin, I know quite many who would kneel down before it, that's for sure ;) After they would have done that I would be running down the streets, pants down. And there would be scary shit coming your way, Moheeheeko. In Finland we call that scary shit "wife".
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.