Author Topic: Video Game Music  (Read 21269 times)

Offline Aeon

Re: Video Game Music
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2012, 02:11:01 am »
I haven't even played Metroid. :| I suppose it's a Nintendo game, and I've only ever had a PC and no gaming consoles at all.
Found these songs in these games called Super Crazy guitar maniac delux 1 and 2 its a flash game
(linx)
There are a few more i like but these i like most :P
Thanks so much for those, man. Reminds me of the time when I was trying super hard to perfect all the songs. I only played SCGMD2 (what a title), 'twas a fun flash game.

Hey, I think those are all hard mode tracks. I mean, there were easy and hard mode or sth, I'm fairly sure.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:19:49 am by Aeon »
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Ark

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2012, 02:48:15 pm »
You're welcome Aeon. So you really haven't had any consoles? Why not? Oh and I lol'd at your sig XD
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2012, 02:50:36 pm »
:):):)

Offline __sdfg

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012, 05:18:15 am »

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2012, 06:07:21 pm »
Duck Tales?

Dude Duck Tales is the shit! I had one of them for the NES, I can't remember which one, the one that's not rare right now lol

Offline Ziza

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2012, 11:49:44 pm »
Duck Tales?

Dude Duck Tales is the shit! I had one of them for the NES, I can't remember which one, the one that's not rare right now lol

You mean the shit... or THE shit?

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2012, 05:10:08 pm »

Offline LymphoCite_T

• SiteDeveloper
    • visit me at youtube!
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2012, 07:17:33 pm »
some heretic, but actually pretty good shit from an underrated game (btw id's best one IMHO)  8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvr8dddzW1k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE1scPDspqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yxSjvWDRI
:):):)

Offline endshark

• Super Rad
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2012, 07:50:44 am »
PSO Episode 3 - 'IDOLA' The Strange Fruits
I love the soundtrack to this game, also this is the best theme in the entire game imo. I just love it. The little piano transition at around 1:27 is my favourite part. It just gets all quiet and then gets really intense.

PSO Episode 3 - Tower of Caelum
Another fave from the game.

PSO's music has been a pretty big inspiration when I make my own music (which I haven't done a lot of lately).

Also this is sweet too: Sonic Generations 3DS - Big Arms. My fave boss fight of the entire original series gets an amazing remix.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2012, 08:32:19 am »
@TheSpiketopus: I just checked those out and I am totally addicted to IDOLA. Wow what an amazing track!!!

Offline KR_Eddie

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2012, 04:01:50 pm »
Pokemon Trading Card Game for the GameBoy: It's the only game I played in my childhood that I really recall the music. Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KemaX8vf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahadZLeASwg - Interpreted by the great chiptune authority Linus Ã…kesson (Sweden really knows how to make them...)

Offline endshark

• Super Rad
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2012, 12:21:21 am »
@TheSpiketopus: I just checked those out and I am totally addicted to IDOLA. Wow what an amazing track!!!

I'm a big fan of all the IDOLA tracks from the series.

Cry, for 'IDOLA' the Holy
'IDOLA' Have the Immortal Feather
'IDOLA' Have the Divine Blade
'IDOLA' The Fanatic Viper

They're just awesome last boss themes for each respective episode. I ommitted one of the IDOLA themes from here because I am not a big fan of it, but its in the playlist. Strange Fruits though in the post above and Immortal Feather are my faves though.

PSO2 - Big Vader Theme

Thankfully the sequel is getting some half-decent boss themes this time around. When this one picks up I really enjoy it. I'm a huge PSO nut lol.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2012, 05:23:50 am »
We don't have anything from The Binding of Isaac in this thread, right? I think some of the music in this game is pretty damn good.
"My Innermost Apocalypse" - wrath of God
"Enmity of the Dark Lord" - the demonic Lightbearer

Both are final boss themes. This game has so many final bosses. It went from psychopathic mothers to their hearts to fetuses in the original. Then, in the expansion, it followed up with Satan (whose theme is, of course, "Enmity of the Dark Lord") and then, shit gets really weird and symbolic, with visions of Isaac as a pure and innocent angelic being, getting rescued from hell he was in - or worse yet, as a blue, dead baby locked in a chest, experiencing ascension in the afterlife, with beams of heavenly light and stuff - and you are denied His light. ("My Innermost Apocalypse")
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline endshark

• Super Rad
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2012, 08:29:41 pm »
I am more partial to Alexandrite, and Catus Carnival (mainly because I use Taokaka and her song makes me think of old-school Sonic music haha).

Of course the entire soundtrack is quite rad and I like the tracks you posted too.

--

Oh, I also really enjoy Mighty Switch Force's OST - this is my fave track : Love You Love You Love . Predictable (because everyone ever loves this song it seems haha) but it really is an amazing track.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:42:51 pm by TheSpiketopus »