Author Topic: Gots me some new speakers today  (Read 1629 times)

Hadou

Gots me some new speakers today
« on: January 10, 2012, 06:55:12 pm »
They have Treble/Bass control. The first thing I do? Listen to RUE. Second thing I do? Think about the "new" MaSu without dezo by turning the bass knob all the way down. At least my desk doesn't shake as much.

Offline SJGamble

• Heavy metal and video game connoisseur
Re: Gots me some new speakers today
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 07:55:07 pm »
Link please.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:02:47 pm »
They have Treble/Bass control. The first thing I do? Listen to RUE. Second thing I do? Think about the "new" MaSu without dezo by turning the bass knob all the way down. At least my desk doesn't shake as much.

Yeah, that's true. Since dezo left they won't have any type of replacement, and that bass-sound will just be completely 100% lost. Such a shame, they were a pretty good band too..
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Hadou

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 08:07:26 pm »

Yeah, that's true. Since dezo left they won't have any type of replacement, and that bass-sound will just be completely 100% lost. Such a shame, they were a pretty good band too..

Trololol. It's a joke anyways, as I know that Gordon is playing bass at the mo, and losing the bass would be a stupid thing to do.

As for the link, I assume you mean the speakers, they are just Creative T20s, but it's nice because I've only ever had Headphones for my computer.

Offline SJGamble

• Heavy metal and video game connoisseur
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 10:50:08 am »
I did mean a link to the product - yes, but don't worry haha

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 08:14:22 am »
upload a video of you cranking that thing to 500% at 4 AM in the morning.  :D