No more bullshit like this please.

Hadou

Re: O_o
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:40:28 pm »
What is this, a joke?

Offline Ark

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 12:59:14 am »
i posted here yesterday and said hi and some 1 deleted it U.U soz for tring to join the forums guess you guys dnt like newbies no wonder forums are dyeing everyone hostile now
Don't go with the croud go against it

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 02:38:06 pm »
I'm running for the polite version of Refic's line: If you find it weird that your old post was removed, you really ought to read up a bit on Internet manners.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Hadou

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 12:23:40 am »
Oh I get it now. I thought you were just trolling us, what with your 1 post being the above.
I'm not against newbies, just those who appear to troll me, even if they aren't.
However, if your post was removed by someone other than yourself, you may want to read up on
a) the rules of this forum
b) how not to piss off people who are higher up on the hierarchy than you
c) how to be awesome on teh interwebs.

EDIT: 777 posts? Win.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 12:42:35 pm »
Ark i just saw someone reported your post, and it was deleted by another mod, because you were spamming.

Offline Ark

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 05:48:16 pm »
Ark i just saw someone reported your post, and it was deleted by another mod, because you were spamming.
lol rly? maybe cuz of the pic i posted but the reason i posted it was because when i register to MaSu forums i culd not find the email it sent me and i just hapen to look in spam folder and there it was XD but i gues my sense of humor is bad :(

Hadou

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 05:56:41 pm »
Doesn't everyone say "Don't forget to look in your spam folder" when signing up to places. Even if this forum didn't, it's common internet sense.

Offline Ark

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 06:12:03 pm »
Doesn't everyone say "Don't forget to look in your spam folder" when signing up to places. Even if this forum didn't, it's common internet sense.
I can easily make a comeback for you comment but i wont cuz evryone will start bashing at the n00b and btw this was first time i ever registers to a forum to actually post in and can't we all just be friends.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 10:14:26 pm »
I love this thread, every day it's getting more and more entertaining :D

Offline Ark

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 10:27:20 pm »
I love this thread, every day it's getting more and more entertaining :D
Agreed  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 12:16:37 am »
Ofc we can all get along! Since you're willing to learn, one good tip might be this: Whenever you write a post, before you submit it; read through the post once or twice and think: is this really what I wanted to say? Can this be misunderstood? Will I unintentionally offend someone?

If you do that, you will most likely graduate above at least 80% of the tards online.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 02:30:37 am »
Hey, you're actually posting stuff! Welcome to the forums. It seems to me like it's been a while since we've had a newbie who managed to gather more than five posts.

Since this is an introduction thread, why don't you introduce yourself?

Offline Aeon

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 03:14:52 am »
can't we all just be friends.
Yes, we can... If you feel like putting up with the randomness I spew out every once and then. And if you like lurking on the forums without ever posting for long periods of time. Actually, that second one is not a requirement, I am just lazy like that and often forget to check what's new in the band and what you guys are talking about.
I'd give you a karma cookie as an encouragement, but I think only full members and Machinae Primes and higher-ranked members can give karma points. It's pretty much the equivalent of internet cred. It does not matter. But some people like seeing that number go up.
And it does not affect your real life karma.
Probably.

With that out of the way, welcome to the forums! They are going to shit these days, but at least I sometimes remind myself that I am posting some unnecessary bullshit that is harmful to the community and back off from that idea. Which... does not help a whole lot when only one person is doing that, but if everyone did that, then it would be a healthier, better and more active place. So, it's a good habit to read the rules of the forum every now and then if you forget them.
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.