Author Topic: Nanocyborg Uberholocaust  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Cestus

• rawr
Nanocyborg Uberholocaust
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:20:09 pm »
In another forum we searched for the longest Metal-Tracks out there and then came to the topic-Named band. Corectly they call themself NǽnøĉÿbbŒrğ VbëřřĦōlökäävsŦ and call their music-style "Ambient Cosmic Extreme Funeral Drone Doom Metal".
Their longest track is more than 6 hours long (bringing the Album including it  to a playtime of nearly a day).
You can get all of their music for free from their website: http://nanocyborg.net/index2.php

Right now I've listened for the.. "music" for about 1 hour where I completed one of their newer tracks. If you want to count that to music, then you can decide wether it's simply boring or the most frightning shit you might probably have heard so far.
As for me I count myself to the second statement about their music.
I'm a man who can build up a phantasy of what he's (me) hearing. So while I listen to the sounds i find myself sitting in completely dark room. The sounds of the "music" are all I hear and all I see is... uhm.. a little light coming through the window where the blinds don't shut close enough.
After about 20 minutes my heart was beating like shit, i had panic attacks and Silent Hill could be a nice town to make my holidays in. To be honest, the only reason I write this is to have a little light right now and to interrupt the accoustic trap I found myself in for the last 15 minutes..

well then..
Chaos! Panic! Desaster! (my work here is done ~ for pony)

Offline Amdor

• Redemption is yours!
    • Last.fm
Re: Nanocyborg Uberholocaust
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 12:25:05 am »
Downloading some random track right now, lights are off, bring it on.

An hour and 4 minutes later I find myself staring mindlessly in the monitor. Without any psychosis syndroms and what not, but rather hypnotized.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:43:48 am by Amdor »
"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
-----------------------------------------------------------
<dezo> Let's not do anymore albums?
<gazosx> awesome idea

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 10:49:50 pm »
My god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCS2hnidV0k

Just listened.

From about 2 minutes onwards, it keeps repeating the same, fluffy melody.

It's just...I nearly cried. Honestly.

So awesome.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline XandrosUltima

• War Angel's Panzerfaust
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:46:14 pm »
Sorry to ressurect this old thread. I wanted to do it since... no idea when, but anyway. I wanted to tell you guys that Nanocyborg Uberholocaust is a scam. Unless you already got that from their very unbelievable description at their own site and their extremely stupid Youtube channel.

So today I finally took some time to prove that "Antares" is just "Firestorm" by cornandbeans slowed down a LOT.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHS6WP1aNQw

Honestly, it might sound awesome and everything slowed down, but a stealing and taking credit is still despicable.

Not to mention the other tracks, they're done the same way. I just don't know the originals (I had pure luck with this one).

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 12:29:41 pm »
A scam implies that there is some kind of tangible gain to the whole scheme. Looking at their site, it is clear that the whole thing is just a joke. I have a hard time seeing they are gaining anything at all from this other than a good laugh.
It is an innocent parody of the whole ambient/doom scene and as such pretty harmless. If you know their "dirty secret" you either find it funny (thus you are in on the joke) or are upset by it (and are thus the butt of the joke).
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline XandrosUltima

• War Angel's Panzerfaust
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:22:40 pm »
Well, my problem is that they are taking someone else's music and claiming it as their own. And you simply don't do that.