The Band > Band Discussion

Support the band

<< < (2/5) > >>

KidMachinate:
Any chance of the "Elite" shirts being restocked? Looking for a medium sized one. Been wanting to buy for some time, but something always comes up to where I cannot.

WilllemNL:
As I've bought all MaSu releases and 2 t-shirts, don't expect anything in the donations jar.  :P Though I'd happily spend more money if some new, COLORFUL t-shirt would enter the store.  ;)

Gordon:
Ok, just to clarify....

If you want to support the band feel free to do so in whatever way you want. Any way is a good way. :)

The Donate button is just to give you all the options.

Of course you should first of all buy the album and/or a shirt to show your support.

The going to concerts and spread the word to friends options shouldn't even have to be mentioned. :)

Immanio_2:

--- Quote from: Gordon on October 18, 2011, 01:33:49 am ---The going to concerts and spread the word to friends options shouldn't even have to be mentioned. :)

--- End quote ---
Give us more concerts to go to!!1!1!!1!one!!eleven!!

On a less joking note... well, semi-joking, we all want more concerts, but you already know that if it was up to us, you'd be headlining world tours non-stop between recording new material :)
Aaaaanyway, [/tangent] the donation button is also a nice way for those of us who bought t-shirts and the CDs to show our appreciation for the Assembly live footage.

Gordon:

--- Quote from: Immanio_2 on October 18, 2011, 01:09:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gordon on October 18, 2011, 01:33:49 am ---The going to concerts and spread the word to friends options shouldn't even have to be mentioned. :)

--- End quote ---
Give us more concerts to go to!!1!1!!1!one!!eleven!!

On a less joking note... well, semi-joking, we all want more concerts, but you already know that if it was up to us, you'd be headlining world tours non-stop between recording new material :)
Aaaaanyway, [/tangent] the donation button is also a nice way for those of us who bought t-shirts and the CDs to show our appreciation for the Assembly live footage.

--- End quote ---

True that. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version