Author Topic: LIVE PRODUCTION FROM ASSEMBLY 2011  (Read 29114 times)

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

• [Insert quote here, since mine doesn't fit]
Re: LIVE PRODUCTION FROM ASSEMBLY 2011
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2011, 09:41:13 pm »
OK, quick update. I checked the torrent this morning (Eastern Standard) and it was at 1.78 g uploaded so far, but then I either paused it and forgot to start it again, or someone else touched it, either way, it didn't seed at all during school. I'm sorry to those who are trying to download it. Its back up now, but it's really slow. I apologize for that, my family has a 6 year old modem and router. As for Hadou's comment about the official version, I have no problem with you stopping seeding (or anyone else for that matter), but I will be leaving it up so if people don't want to download the official version (assuming that it is, according to Valet2, 24 bit 48 khz FLAC, and thus very large), they can download mine. I will simply edit the description directing them to the new better torrent. And again, thank you to everyone who is seeding now, and thanks to those who gave me suggestions and advice.

Now, I have the video in a iPhone friendly format, but I am wondering if there is enough interest here for me to put it up. It's easy enough to create yourself (just convert the original to a 640x480 MP4, there are probably templates for it in most popular video editing programs and converters). Until I see interest, I will not upload it, as to not kill my network and eat up what little bandwidth I have left.

Edit: My sister and I share a computer, and she needs to use it for homework. And uTorrent refuses to seed on her account, so I won't be seeding for a while. I apologize for this, and hope any of you who have it downloaded already pick up the slack.

Edit 2: Sis has computer again, will not be able to seed. I seriously need to speak to my mom about getting her her own computer.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:08:06 pm by mAsUfAn_1337 »

Offline Valet2

• VALET2.com
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2011, 03:01:43 pm »
Well, guys, I'm not allowed to share the recording, but don't be sad - the surprise is coming :)

Btw, my video has a live-version of TTLG in much bigger bitrate: ftp://ftp.valet2.com/masu/ (the 720p version)
--- Old Habits Never Die ---

Hadou

« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2011, 07:05:37 pm »
Well, guys, I'm not allowed to share the recording, but don't be sad - the surprise is coming :)

Btw, my video has a live-version of TTLG in much bigger bitrate: ftp://ftp.valet2.com/masu/ (the 720p version)

No sharing? But... no caring?

It's ok. I can put up with the bootleg, as it is the same as the audio from the video.

Also, looking forward to the surprise (unless it's the Winland Tour Diary, in which case I am looking forward to the WInland Tour Diary :P)

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:42 pm »
Alright, I'm DL'ing now. I'll seed (if slowly at times) until the number of seeders gets high enough that I'm not seeing much activity anymore.
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2011, 09:47:01 pm »
Alright, I'm DL'ing now. I'll seed (if slowly at times) until the number of seeders gets high enough that I'm not seeing much activity anymore.

Thanks bunches  ;D

Offline Schattenjaeger

« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2011, 05:37:05 pm »
Okay, BT says 0 seeds and 12 peers, I'm forcibly seeding and getting no activity. What gives?

Offline Wilya

« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2011, 07:13:31 pm »
I'm stuck at 67% (and I have 2 peers who also seem stuck at the same point). I'm not a bittorent expert, but something is wrong somewhere :D

Hadou

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2011, 07:20:49 pm »
I'm stuck at 67% (and I have 2 peers who also seem stuck at the same point). I'm not a bittorent expert, but something is wrong somewhere :D

Someone's at 68%, but even so, there are no seeds.

EDIT: I will say however that I am 54.4% and still going.

EDIT: 70.5% and still climbing. Although I will never reach 100% (because there are no seeds), according to uTorrent, there is 0.799 availability, meaning that I can peark at around 80%.

EDIT: As expected, I'm now sitting at exactly 80.0%, and my download has stopped. Any seeders plox?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:34:07 pm by Hadou »

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2011, 10:31:30 pm »
This the Masu release you are talking about? I'm seeding as of NOAW.

EDIT: I live kinda remote, so don't have superb internet connection. My max. seed is 40kb/s

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2011, 02:31:16 am »
OK, to those who are having issues, I'm sorry but I don't think I can do much on my end, I will be seeding this thing as long as is necessary for others to take over (assuming that ever happens). But I can only get 90 kbps up at best (yes I know, that is shit). do apologize for not seeding very much over the past couple of days, my sister shares my computer and she needed to use it for homework. My only advice I can give is be patient.  If worst comes to worst, I will put them up on Dropbox, 2 or 3 files at a time, leave them for say, 24 hours (to give everyone time to get them downloaded), then take them down and put the next group up. Inefficient, but better than you guys waiting for three days trying to download this.  Again, I apologize for any issues you are having. And I ask that once you do finish downloading, seed so others don't have this issue.

Offline Schattenjaeger

« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2011, 02:34:04 am »
Oh! I know why I haven't been actively seeding much. I only DL'd the FLAC stuff = P

Edit: Okay, DLing the rest now. Even though I only care about the FLAC, I can at least seed the other stuff at a higher up than mAsUfan can manage.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:39:21 am by Schattenjaeger »

Hadou

« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2011, 06:30:30 pm »
Thanks guys, I've finally managed to download the ALAC files I was after. I am also downloading the other files I don't want in order to allow myself to seed the entire file.

I've have an email from Valet saying that the official source files won't be released now or in the near future. However, he reckons that they will be released at some point maybe.

This means that I will seed this thing until the end of time.

Offline Schattenjaeger

« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2011, 04:59:06 am »
Yep, I'm seeding. Doesn't appear I had any activity while at work today, but I show 2.8GB up since my post last night.

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2011, 09:13:30 pm »
Oh! I know why I haven't been actively seeding much. I only DL'd the FLAC stuff = P

Edit: Okay, DLing the rest now. Even though I only care about the FLAC, I can at least seed the other stuff at a higher up than mAsUfan can manage.

Thanks guys, I've finally managed to download the ALAC files I was after. I am also downloading the other files I don't want in order to allow myself to seed the entire file.

I've have an email from Valet saying that the official source files won't be released now or in the near future. However, he reckons that they will be released at some point maybe.

This means that I will seed this thing until the end of time.

Thanks!! ;D

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2011, 01:13:18 am »
OK, don't know if anyone will care about this, but..
Today I was re-listening to the Jet's n' Guns OST, and realized the credits music to the ASM performance is Endgame. Again, I don't think anyone will care (since most of you probably already knew the name of it), but since I didn't name the song on the file I uploaded, now you guys who didn't know it can rename the last song. Anyways, this will probably be the last post I make on the subject of the performance. Those who are seeding, keep seeding, and thanks so much for the support and advice.
For those who don't know, I uploaded an audio rip (in FLAC lvl. 8 and ALAC) of MaSu's performance at Assembly Summer 2011.  Here it is, please seed: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6783995