Author Topic: LIVE PRODUCTION FROM ASSEMBLY 2011  (Read 29088 times)

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
LIVE PRODUCTION FROM ASSEMBLY 2011
« on: October 09, 2011, 04:37:39 pm »
On Friday the 14:th of October at 19:00 CET (13:00 EDT) we are releasing the the full-length concert from Machinae Supremacy's live performance at Assembly 2011 on The Pirate Bay. You will also be able to catch a few highlights from the concert on our official YouTube channel, starting with Through The Looking Glass, available right now.

This is a high quality production shot with numerous cameras. All of this was made possible thanks to the hard work of the Assembly crew and organizers. A big thanks to them.

http://youtu.be/xxNpsgn1hJc

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Hadou

Re: LIVE PRODUCTION FROM ASSEMBLY 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:44:01 pm »
JAJAJAJAJAJA

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:11:09 pm »
this forum needs a like button

Hadou

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:51:20 pm »
this forum needs a like button

That's about as needed as THIS VIDEO RIGHT NAO. I can't wait a week. Btw though, I'm really glad its going via BT, especially TPB. Shows that it really can be used for legal constenting distribution.
Also, know that I will seed this forever.

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 07:46:25 pm »
Same here! I'll seed this forever too! I can't wait to see this full length! And I'm going to delete my other thread about this since Rob just covered it here. Thanks Rob and everyone else in MaSu! This is freaking awesome, you have no idea how hearing this news was like me being a kid at Christmas right now. I can't wait for next week too!

Also any chance the Tour Dairy vid could be released through TPB as well? I love to have that.

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 07:53:47 pm »
Same here! I'll seed this forever too! I can't wait to see this full length! And I'm going to delete my other thread about this since Rob just covered it here. Thanks Rob and everyone else in MaSu! This is freaking awesome, you have no idea how hearing this news was like me being a kid at Christmas right now. I can't wait for next week too!

Also any chance the Tour Dairy vid could be released through TPB as well? I love to have that.

Sure, I think we can arrange that. :)

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 09:13:57 pm »

OMG double  the awesome!

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Hadou

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 11:20:07 pm »

OMG double  the awesome!

JAJAJAJAJAJA

Awesome, I still haven't got round to that, mainly, I think, due to the fact that it would take a long time to stream, and once I'd streamed it, I would feel obliged to watch it all in one chunk. Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait.

EDIT: WTF?!

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 12:01:58 am »
It's good that you guys will help seed it because I might not be able to seed all the time.

I guess we'll release the asm live on friday and add another torrent for the tour diary just as a bonus. :)

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:12 am »
It's good that you guys will help seed it because I might not be able to seed all the time.

I guess we'll release the asm live on friday and add another torrent for the tour diary just as a bonus. :)

I will add it to my semi-permanent seed list :)

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 02:13:25 am »
I will seed it overnight while I'm sleeping, as often as I remember to do so, and maybe at a severely reduced rate when I'm at work. But definitely not if I'm doing any online gaming. I don't trust my router to prioritize that well. = P
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Blastyr

• Level 80 Lurker
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Geek it 'til it MHz.
    • blastyr.net
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:48:50 am »
I'll also be permanently seeding both torrents. Can't wait for this.

I will seed it overnight while I'm sleeping, as often as I remember to do so, and maybe at a severely reduced rate when I'm at work. But definitely not if I'm doing any online gaming. I don't trust my router to prioritize that well. = P
Why not just tell your torrent client to throttle your speeds while you're gaming? That's what I do, and I still seem to be able to host a decent 16-player game while seeding and leeching at 50 KB/s.
Now re-engaging lurk mode.

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 05:23:51 am »
I'll also be permanently seeding both torrents. Can't wait for this.

Why not just tell your torrent client to throttle your speeds while you're gaming? That's what I do, and I still seem to be able to host a decent 16-player game while seeding and leeching at 50 KB/s.

Because I don't do torrents on my gaming rig, I do them on my netbook, which I don't care quite as much about potentially poisoning. = P
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 08:37:25 pm »

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 09:36:11 pm »
please bump this thread if you see that more seeders is needed. I can host it on a dedicated 50Mb up connection if seedcount drops to 0.