Author Topic: Moved My Blog to Wordpress  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Moved My Blog to Wordpress
« on: October 01, 2011, 08:47:14 pm »
So I was looking around and messing with Wordpress and I have decided I like it 10x better than Blogger. So here is my new blog for any that was reading it:

luckyhour.wordpress.com

Hadou

Re: Moved My Blog to Wordpress
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »
So I was looking around and messing with Wordpress and I have decided I like it 10x better than Blogger. So here is my new blog for any that was reading it:

luckyhour.wordpress.com

Nice! I was wondering when another post would arrive...

Cough. I'll jump on the bandwagon because DeviantART sucks.
http://hadoucridford.wordpress.com/
It has nothing on there so far, but I'll try to do a post at least every couple of days.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:23:27 pm by Hadou »

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:04:04 pm »
Sweet! I'm glad to see you have moved over to it. It's a very cool set up. I think you can even built websites out of it. I like how it has zero ads too.

I just did a small review on Darksiders check it out!

I started following your blog Hadou xD

Hadou

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:09 pm »
Sweet! I'm glad to see you have moved over to it. It's a very cool set up. I think you can even built websites out of it. I like how it has zero ads too.

I just did a small review on Darksiders check it out!

I started following your blog Hadou xD

1. It is extremely easy to set up indeed. No ads, no clutter, just awesomesauce.
2. :D I like your firepit too!
3. I noticed. I think you make up 50% of my readership :P (The other 50% is me!)

Also, I'm one of your musician recommendations? Sweet!
I'm trying to write at least one post a day, just like I tried with my DA Journal, so if you want to read my ramblings and get the latest updates on my uploads, then be sure to check back daily!

EDIT: I got 52 people visiting my blog today because they searched for "Soundcloud down" or a variation. That more than doubled my total amount of hits in the space of an hour, thanks to Google.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:56:19 pm by Hadou »

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 12:40:37 am »
I see that I've been getting hits from Google as well from different kinds of tags. That's cool that Wordpress seems to pop up blogs on more searches. I got myself subscribed to your blog so I get any updates and I'll definitely post.

Also I'm putting you in my new 'Blogs I Read' page to get you more views!

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 04:30:56 pm »
I see that I've been getting hits from Google as well from different kinds of tags. That's cool that Wordpress seems to pop up blogs on more searches. I got myself subscribed to your blog so I get any updates and I'll definitely post.

I think Wordpress itself has very good SEO, both wp.com and the self-hosted version. My self-hosted blog (http://gamers-abode.com/) gets about half of its hits from Google.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 06:31:18 am »

I think Wordpress itself has very good SEO, both wp.com and the self-hosted version. My self-hosted blog (http://gamers-abode.com/) gets about half of its hits from Google.

Definitely and I like the your blog! Very awesome!