Author Topic: What is this? Looks fcking awesome!  (Read 7409 times)

Offline Valet2

• VALET2.com
Re: What is this? Looks fcking awesome!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 11:22:41 pm »
Hey :) That was funny to read your comments. Glad you liked that!

The original version is available to download, the link and discussion is here: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,7394.0.html
--- Old Habits Never Die ---

Offline mAsUfAn_1337

• [Insert quote here, since mine doesn't fit]
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 12:58:49 am »
I know this is probably not new to most of you, but they speak English with almost no issues at all, or at least Rob does. I never knew he was fluent.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 11:30:41 am »
I know this is probably not new to most of you, but they speak English with almost no issues at all, or at least Rob does. I never knew he was fluent.

Typical for swedish people I believe.

Hadou

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 10:59:16 pm »

Typical for swedish people I believe.

They usually learn English as well as their native language, as English is more global than Scandinavian (+ variants). When I visited Iceland in February, the guide had explained that due to the nature of trade and economies, it is more beneficial to learn more than one language to become more profitable. Some of the younger people there are even more fluent in English than they are Icelandic. Degradation of their native language? Maybe.
I just wish I learned a second language from such an early age.

EDIT: Ironic typos.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 11:26:50 pm »
Robs English is pretty good. Almost as good as mine. Or better. We can never really seem to decide on that. But it's good. Fluent for sure, and most likely better than many people who has English as their native tongue. Same goes for the rest of the band, now that Tomas isn't in it. ;) #allowmemyteasingplease #ohwaitthisisnttwitter?!
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?