Author Topic: MaSu, 3 Aug - in Tampere, 4 Aug - in Helsinki, Assembly. Who's going with CAMERA  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Valet2

• VALET2.com
Hello!

I'm Valentin, from Russia. I'm going to be on these concerts, and I'm looking for people who will be there and could take HD-camera (nice one - not a "camera" in your cellphone). Right now I'm waiting for an answer from the band. If there will be enough cameras (damn, I hope so), we will put 2 or 3 on the stage. I will shoot with steadycam in front of the band.

My idea is COOL live video that I can make if there will be multicam shooting. I cannot carry all equipment with me because it's damn heavy, quite expensive, and I'm flying to Norway after that - it's useless baggage.

Here's one of the live videos I've made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYVO9WR5EE
--- Old Habits Never Die ---

Offline Garo

Hi,

We're going to film the MaSu gig at Helsinki with the Assembly tv crew (I'm the video producer) with a multicamera setup. There might be a change that you can fit into our crew if you wish to help with the filming. If you are interested, drop me email to juho.makinen@gmail.com

- Garo

Hadou

Hi,

We're going to film the MaSu gig at Helsinki with the Assembly tv crew (I'm the video producer) with a multicamera setup. There might be a change that you can fit into our crew if you wish to help with the filming. If you are interested, drop me email to juho.makinen@gmail.com

- Garo

Oh mama. When you record this, can I get a copy of the finished product? I would love to see a properly filmed MaSu gig.

Offline Valet2

• VALET2.com
Still need some guys with cameras in Tampere. Or professional cameras for rent (one day). I'm taking four with me.

Offline Valet2

• VALET2.com
Hope you're already downloading my huge documentary.

Also, here's the first test edit of the Klubi concert. Nothing special, but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGSAm6dd-s