Author Topic: Games You Are Looking Forward To  (Read 12730 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
Games You Are Looking Forward To
« on: July 04, 2011, 01:54:04 am »
I thought this would be a fun thread. Talking about all the games that we want that havent come out yet. Here is my looking forward to list: Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Assassins Creed Revelations, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Modern Warfare 3, and Guild Wars 2.

Offline Caranfin

Re: Games You Are Looking Forward To
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 02:06:47 am »
Currently the top of the list is taken by Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which is surprisingly enough actually looking very promising.

Other games I'm prepared to spend countless hours in are Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, and Skyrim. Also HD remakes of MGS 2 and 3, fuck yeah.

EDIT: Oh yeah also Hitman: Absolution, but I'll have to wait and see more of the changes they're making to the formula until I decide whether to get it or not.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:13:23 am by Caranfin »

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 02:14:43 am »
GW2 and BF3.
Also, I'm going to play Mass Effect 3 but since I think BF3 will steal all my time I can't say that I'm looking forward to it as much...

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 03:27:06 am »
Currently the top of the list is taken by Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which is surprisingly enough actually looking very promising.

This was my first thought. Mass Effect 3/Dragon Age 3 [it'll happen!] were close behind.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 07:21:37 am »
GW2 and BF3.
Also, I'm going to play Mass Effect 3 but since I think BF3 will steal all my time I can't say that I'm looking forward to it as much...

My thoughts exactly...except Mass Effect (havent played any in the series)

Offline Kiuru

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 07:43:40 am »
Diablo III

Hadou

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 11:56:35 am »
I thought this would be a fun thread. Talking about all the games that we want that havent come out yet. Here is my looking forward to list: Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Assassins Creed Revelations, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Modern Warfare 3, and Guild Wars 2.

Obviously for me it's BF3 and Portal 3 (That'll also happen). I was going to say Assassin's Creed: The new one, but I'm going to hold off. I didn't buy the three other AC games that are on sale on Steam right now because of the horrific DRM that is in those games. If AC:R contains more of the same I probably won't be buying it.

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 02:00:34 pm »
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 05:33:37 pm »
Skyrim looks like it's going to be properly epic, looking forward to that. Also Last Guardian on PS3, Team ICO can do no wrong in my eyes. Journey(PSN) looks fun as well, that similar ICO feel and interesting multiplayer. Skyward Sword is kinda a given.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 10:02:48 pm »
Skyrim does look awesome, but I still remember the bullshit they fed to us through E3 demos before Oblivion, and "Radiant Story" sounds kinda worrisome. Still, I suppose I'll buy it pretty fast after release.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:45 am »
Actually, Minecraft. I've already bought it, but you know, it's TECHNICALLY not been released yet as full version. Virtual Lego is fun, at least so long as you are playing with other people. Also, redstone circuitry. Makes me feel like a boss an engineer who I am not. B) (English philology student here, also probably a NEET in the future due to no real prospects of work, but that's a different story.)

Also, Touhou 13: Ten Desires. Being owned repeatedly never gets boring, and with each new instalment your deaths get prettier and prettier-looking.
What is this Touhou? THIS, more or less...
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:47 pm »
Minecraft
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Really all I'm looking forward to this year. There's also Skyrim, Super Mario 3DS etc. but I have no way to play those so I'm not putting them on any lists.

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 01:41:43 pm »
Minecraft
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3DS
Trine 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 3 (or Half Life 3, rather.)
These, and some other that i don't remember now.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:47:24 pm by Tolkki »
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Offline Immanio_2

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 05:15:01 pm »
Red Orchestra: heroes of Stalingrad. There are also rumours that Relic will be announcing something Company of Heroes-related in August, which should be interesting if true.

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 03:45:18 am »
I'm suddenly excited for a new game. It'll probably be quite a while until it comes out, but this short bit about Dishonored sounds very interesting.