Author Topic: So yeah E3  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
So yeah E3
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:47:55 am »
After a week of streaming absolute amazingness I came out of my nerd coma with these things: Skyrim gave me an instant nerdgasm I cant wait for that game to release! Im stoked for Persona 2: Innocent Sin to finally hit the states ported to PSP with extra goodness. The Playstation Vita looks worth it! Etzio is old and Im sure the new AssCreed will be awesome but thank God we are tying up the entirety of AC2. Nintendo Wii U...the most retarded thing Ive seen. Mass Effect 3 GOOD GOD I WANTZ. Sony is putting out a 3D TV that gives each player their own screen on one TV! No more split screen. Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders HD Remixes = win. Yes there will a Halo 4 and yes it takes place directly after Halo 3. Whats your top favs from E3?

Hadou

Re: So yeah E3
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 10:49:41 am »
After a week of streaming absolute amazingness I came out of my nerd coma with these things: Skyrim gave me an instant nerdgasm I cant wait for that game to release! Im stoked for Persona 2: Innocent Sin to finally hit the states ported to PSP with extra goodness. The Playstation Vita looks worth it! Etzio is old and Im sure the new AssCreed will be awesome but thank God we are tying up the entirety of AC2. Nintendo Wii U...the most retarded thing Ive seen. Mass Effect 3 GOOD GOD I WANTZ. Sony is putting out a 3D TV that gives each player their own screen on one TV! No more split screen. Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders HD Remixes = win. Yes there will a Halo 4 and yes it takes place directly after Halo 3. Whats your top favs from E3?

BF3!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, the Vita looks cool if they can pull it off.

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 10:54:19 am »

I'm actually quite excited for the Wii U, since it's basically a Wii with 1080p and less waggle. I'm also excited for the incredible 3rd party support for it, since we now have Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed, and BF3 all coming to the system at/near launch.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:56:55 am »
I'm not gonna lie, I thought E3 sucked this year. Microsoft's was a joke, and I barely watched Sony's but from what I saw it wasn't much better. Even Nintendo's wasn't great but at least it made up for the other fails. Wii U was a little disappointing, especially from what I saw of the supposed specs. With the technology we have today there's no reason it doesn't use Blu-Ray capacity discs, or have an actual internal 1 TB (or close to it) HDD. I also heard the processor will be a slightly upgraded Tri-core (which makes no sense) similar to the 360's. I haven't heard much about the video card but I don't have very high hopes. I respect Nintendo's way of doing business, which obviously works, and their philosophy on gaming (appeal to casual audience) but honestly in this day and age you can get much better technology for cheap and there's no excuse for it to only be slightly better than the PS3 or 360 performance-wise. Luckily the games will somewhat make up for it I'm sure (or at least the Nintendo published ones).

On a side note I need a 3DS so I can get Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Starfox 64, Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 3D. Luckily I have some time before all of those titles come out.