Author Topic: Missing quote in Timeline  (Read 1498 times)

Offline fiff

Missing quote in Timeline
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:26:26 pm »
Right at the end of the third minuteafter the pause that follows "I used to think that time was linear, like a string. But maybe time isn't that way. Maybe each moment lasts forever and its only our perception that strings them together" at ~2:50 there is a sentence. It sounds a bit French, like "le ... moi", but I never learned French, so I could be completely wrong and it could be any other language, even English. Anyways, what's does she say? Can't find it.

Offline Immanio_2

Re: Missing quote in Timeline
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 02:40:27 pm »
Sounds a bit like "Any time you want" or something like that to me. Well, far from certain that the last word is "want", but I think the start is "any time you".

Offline Bavi_H

• Robert Hart's Homepage
Re: Missing quote in Timeline
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 08:20:48 am »
When I Googled the quotes in 2003 or 2004, I found them in episode transcripts on fan sites for the TV series Witchblade. "Any time you want" was near the rest of the quote in the transcript.

Samples transcripts
Timeline

The idea of reincarnation comes from a natural sense that there is more to this world than we can taste or touch. Unfortunately, it misses the main point. Time.

You think of time as if it were a straight line, like a road or a train track, with the past at one end and the future at the other. The metaphor is seductive, but it's highly misleading. The world was flat until we discovered it was round.
(see Witchblade Transcripts, Episode 1.7: "Periculum")

You know, I used to think that time was linear, like a string. Maybe time isn't that way. You know, maybe each moment lasts forever and it's only our perception that streams them together. [...] Any time you want.
(see Witchblade Transcripts, Episode 1.8: "Thanatopsis")
Links to archived versions.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:39:09 am by Bavi_H »