Author Topic: www.visuali.se  (Read 2262 times)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
www.visuali.se
« on: June 10, 2011, 05:57:18 am »
When in doubt - redesign and relaunch. I've recently brought my photography together with my writing in a new home. Everything is now located at: www.verbali.se

In due time, I'll upload all my machinae-related photography there as well, but for now this will have to do.

Peace, out.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
Re: www.visuali.se
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:08:29 am »
The Penitent man

The penitent man bows his head and hopes against hope
that his God is a forgiving one. Deep in his heart, he knows
that it isn’t so. He falls to his knees and sinks into prayer.

http://www.verbali.se/?p=551
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 01:26:02 pm »
I approve and endorse this blatant act of self-promotion.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:58:29 pm »
-”So… Given the circumstances, I suppose I can ask again. We have the time, and we won’t be going anywhere.” The man who spoke was crouched in front of a chair, and as he spoke he stood up and stretched. He wasn’t very tall nor was he very big but he still managed to come off as very imposing. His black hair was short and when he turned in the single cone of light  in the room, you could see his eyes glimmer with both amusement and determination. -”Ever since you fell, I’ve been dying to know so many things… Was it worth it? How did it feel? Would you… do it again? Did you make your own path, or do you think it was made for you to follow?”

http://www.verbali.se/?p=655

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 01:51:59 pm »
"In my head, I always play things out as if it was a movie. Splitting the world up into scenes and transitions, with actors and characters instead of friends and strangers, and all music just another part of the soundtrack. I close my eyes. Fade out. End scene."

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:34 pm »
I have arachnaphobia but I still find arachnids interesting creatures. The photo named 754 really looks nice; A tarantula (?) photographed in it's natural habitat, it seems.

"In my head, I always play things out as if it was a movie. Splitting the world up into scenes and transitions, with actors and characters instead of friends and strangers, and all music just another part of the soundtrack. I close my eyes. Fade out. End scene."

That, makes me think of Battlestar :O

'end of line' :D
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 12:20:03 am »
I have arachnaphobia but I still find arachnids interesting creatures. The photo named 754 really looks nice; A tarantula (?) photographed in it's natural habitat, it seems.

That, makes me think of Battlestar :O

'end of line' :D

I used to be arachnaphobic, but after quite a lot of years and behavioral therapy, I can now deal with it. If you can actually look at a picture of a spider without freaking the fuck out for quite a long time, you're not phobic but merely scared shitless (Yes, there is a difference ;). Anyway, thank you. There were quite a lot of different spiders, and while I by no stretch of the imagination enjoy them, I know they make decent motifs for camera-work ;P

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 05:00:56 pm »
I approve and endorse this blatant act of self-promotion.

^
Late, but who cares? ;D Even if I am a shit friend and don't always keep up, <3 for Joakim.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline gaijin

• Community Supporter
    • Motljus
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 01:57:27 am »
Not to mention that I'm fucking useless as I created the topic after the name suggestion that I -didn't- pick. Fail.