Author Topic: Project - \m/  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Cestus

• rawr
Project - \m/
« on: June 08, 2011, 12:09:34 am »
I don't know where to put this topic else.. so it's here.

As I've been playing piano when i was younger, then broke with it because the lack of a piano as i was moving around the country and now have the gift of a very well own one I have the urge to start a project.

That project includes transcriptions of some of my fav masu-songs and where nessesary singing to it. I've been given singing-lessons for a couple of time - mostly classic and choir - and a few years of choir to practice my voice acting. Now i want to advance to something more practical.

This topic is mostly to bump me to the task and to remember myself to work on it. If there are any news or significant progression on a specific song I'll give you a note. At least the end-product will be put on youtube.
Chaos! Panic! Desaster! (my work here is done ~ for pony)

Hadou

Re: Project - \m/
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:31:27 am »
And consider me following your every step. As a piano player myself (and I've had my stint as a singer, believe it or not) I am intrigued by this.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 10:38:25 pm »
Work on it. Do Return To Snake Mountain.

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 11:50:10 pm »
As an aid to your transcribing - You can convert GuitarPro tabs into MIDI files using TuxGuitar. You can play those back using Synthesia (look it up, it's awesome).

Hadou

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 12:35:26 am »
As an aid to your transcribing - You can convert GuitarPro tabs into MIDI files using TuxGuitar. You can play those back using Synthesia (look it up, it's awesome).

I agree, but I prefer just printing the MIDIs out instead of using Synthesia. Synthesia runs like crap on my PC, which can play BF:BC2 on max settings just fine.

Offline OmegaVesko

• Gamers' Abode
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 05:34:40 pm »

I agree, but I prefer just printing the MIDIs out instead of using Synthesia. Synthesia runs like crap on my PC, which can play BF:BC2 on max settings just fine.

Hmm, that's weird. But yeah I agree, printing them out is great if you know what you're doing.

Hadou

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 06:38:37 pm »

Hmm, that's weird. But yeah I agree, printing them out is great if you know what you're doing.

:D