Author Topic: MaSuLeaks - Upcoming Album  (Read 20483 times)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: MaSuLeaks - Upcoming Album
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 02:53:31 pm »
It's about Fallout. Did I mention it's a long epic ballad thing? You'll love it.

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »
I want to live in Sweden lol. Does MaSu have a sort of street team locally? I always wondered. Because in my city of Richmond VA i pass out the free site release songs on CDs to people with the website addy on them like check these guys out! All these leaks and excitement makes me wish i had some extra coolness to pass out. Like stickers or something lol

Hadou

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 10:13:21 pm »
I want to live in Sweden lol. Does MaSu have a sort of street team locally? I always wondered. Because in my city of Richmond VA i pass out the free site release songs on CDs to people with the website addy on them like check these guys out! All these leaks and excitement makes me wish i had some extra coolness to pass out. Like stickers or something lol

You know what I want for the next album? An option to, when ordering the CD, get it signed by the band. Because I don't live in Sweden, I haven't had a good opportunity to get my current CDs signed. I think it would be awesome, even if they were only a limited amount that could be signed. I would snap that up.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 01:19:48 am »

You know what I want for the next album? An option to, when ordering the CD, get it signed by the band. Because I don't live in Sweden, I haven't had a good opportunity to get my current CDs signed. I think it would be awesome, even if they were only a limited amount that could be signed. I would snap that up.

I'm thinking this won't happen, due to many reasons. The main one being, it's a shitload of extra work for people who are doing this in their spare time as it is. Anyway, shouldn't signed things be something reserved for those dedicated few who actually do make the effort? And I wouldn't rule out tours in different parts of the world just yet, either.

Ps. Yes, I know people don't always have the option to travel due to many different reasons... but there are those who do it anyway, even though they really -can't-. But I didn't mean it in a disrespectful manner at all.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Hadou

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 01:31:23 am »

I'm thinking this won't happen, due to many reasons. The main one being, it's a shitload of extra work for people who are doing this in their spare time as it is. Anyway, shouldn't signed things be something reserved for those dedicated few who actually do make the effort? And I wouldn't rule out tours in different parts of the world just yet, either.

Ps. Yes, I know people don't always have the option to travel due to many different reasons... but there are those who do it anyway, even though they really -can't-. But I didn't mean it in a disrespectful manner at all.

Yeah, those who do it anyway, skipping education, being even more broke in this recession, etc...

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 01:34:13 am »
Not always the outcome, but sure, that's always a risk
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 06:27:17 am »

Unless things have changed, if you buy it from the MachinaeShop, you get at least one band member's signature on the packaging = P
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Tolkki

• A bane to evil.
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 03:22:13 pm »

Unless things have changed, if you buy it from the MachinaeShop, you get at least one band member's signature on the packaging = P
Things have changed. Or atleast my EotW package had it ritten in computer :(
Lurkkers gonna lurk.

Hadou

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 04:01:05 pm »

Things have changed. Or atleast my EotW package had it ritten in computer :(

I wouldn't know what the packaging on mine was like, as my mum bought RUE, DxM and EotW at the same time as a present for me. I never saw the original packaging, all I know is that the CDs don't have any signatures on their cases.

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 05:15:20 pm »
Aah back in the days... when I ordered RUE and had order number 6 :D (I feel so hipster now) I had a handwritten note on the receipt that my shirt would arrive later. It did, however it took over a year. :)
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 12:14:54 pm »
*reminisces briefly on his cracked DXM jewel case*

I think I have at least one of those brown padded mailers somewhere. IIRC, it was signed by Gordon.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:16:53 pm by Schattenjaeger »
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Ziza

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 06:15:49 pm »
Did I miss something or is this thread dying?

C'mon guys, throw something at us, make the hype going! Psychofans need HINTS O'_'O

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 06:31:50 pm »
The sentinel

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2011, 09:30:00 am »
My brown padded mailer only had a white sticker that said "From: Machinae Supremacy" and the address :(

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2011, 08:44:28 pm »
This other day I worked on a song which I saved as "Laser Speed Force". :)

Keep in mind tho, as spoilerish as this is, this might not in any way reflect the actual title of it later, not if it'll make it all the way to album-material-status. :)

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?