Author Topic: so I learned something today.  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
so I learned something today.
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:52:18 pm »
apparently microwaves and cadburys creme eggs are a bad bad evil no good nasty mix...

You see, after about 20 seconds, the insides superheat and explode.. and then burn..   

I don't know weather to be happy or annoyed that the thermal shock broke the plate.

And now you know.

(And yes the foil was off, I'm not that stupid.  Close, but not that stupid.)
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
Re: so I learned something today.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 11:33:03 pm »
haha awesome :D

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 09:53:17 am »
apparently microwaves and cadburys creme eggs are a bad bad evil no good nasty mix...

You see, after about 20 seconds, the insides superheat and explode.. and then burn..   

I don't know weather to be happy or annoyed that the thermal shock broke the plate.

And now you know.

(And yes the foil was off, I'm not that stupid.  Close, but not that stupid.)

What were you trying to accomplish with this? I'm curious, just to melt them down? Or were you secretly wanting to see if they would catch fire xD

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 12:43:50 pm »
Awesome :D
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 06:02:19 pm »

What were you trying to accomplish with this? I'm curious, just to melt them down? Or were you secretly wanting to see if they would catch fire xD
[/quote]

Normally I eat them frozen, but after two of the four pack I was tired of them frozen.  Well, my freezer is at like negative elevenity billion degrees.   Thought I'd just zap it for a few second, have a warm one.

(Seriously, I've pulled out ice cubes that smoked when I poured warm water on them to loosen them from the tray...)
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β