Author Topic: well hot damn.  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: well hot damn.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 01:19:52 pm »
I would so much want to have a shotgun ride on that... Ofcourse manliness of that adventure would somehow take damage from the fact that I had to wear diapers and I would probably scream my lungs out... But I still would like to take that ride :P
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 07:54:31 pm »
I would so much want to have a shotgun ride on that... Ofcourse manliness of that adventure would somehow take damage from the fact that I had to wear diapers and I would probably scream my lungs out... But I still would like to take that ride :P

You can go for a ride with me! ;) Want some candy?

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 08:22:49 pm »

they actually did that as a promotion for a video game.  They had Gymkhana in the game.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3obxPwn6QE
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 09:21:10 pm »
I have only one word to describe all that : awesome :D (that includes games, promotion, rides and candies)
On the other hand, I'm known to make big men cry like little babies when I'm driving on normal street flow. Not because I drive bit fast, not because I drive like lunatic but because I just drive plain badly XD

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 02:25:09 am »
well if it's any consolation, I don't drive in pat because I get roadraged when I'm a pedestrian.

I'm pretty sure someone would die if I got behind the wheel.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 01:19:11 pm »
well if it's any consolation, I don't drive in pat because I get roadraged when I'm a pedestrian.

I'm pretty sure someone would die if I got behind the wheel.
In that case it might be wise not to drive :D Not that I would be any safer or better in any aspect but luckily I don't get roadraged... And most of the time I'm too stupid to get scared :D

By the way, somehow this thread has started to remind me of Manowar's Wheels Of Fire... Not that I were proud of that flashback but it started to play clear and cloud on my mind... Gotta listen it now or else I won't get any peace out of it for the rest of the day :D