Author Topic: About Marquee's  (Read 6675 times)

Offline Crimzen

• Sending You Positive Energy!
    • Sleeping Awake
About Marquee's
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:32:47 am »
Ok so while posting I finally looked at the options for what you can do to your posts and I saw a marquee. Then I saw that you could change text color and thought that was cool as well as make shit glow so then I thought I'd do this in random because I'm done watching anime and it's 3:33AM and no posts left to reply to hahahaha

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
Re: About Marquee's
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 07:14:52 pm »
Ok so while posting I finally looked at the options for what you can do to your posts and I saw a marquee. Then I saw that you could change text color and thought that was cool as well as make shit glow so then I thought I'd do this in random because I'm done watching anime and it's 3:33AM and no posts left to reply to hahahaha

Awesome! It looks like it works in quotes too! I have to use this more often, it reminds me of the webpages on geocities which used to rape my eyes with horrible html stuff like marquee and flashing banners and glowing colors. Ah those were great times. Oh, and do you remember the old pages that had windows information boxes popping up and never letting you exit? We sure have come a long way since then. Anyway, its tme for me to go away and do something better with my time, i might bake a cake that looks like the trinity logo, YES that would be so awesome.                                                                              Oh, by the way did you see that webpage that had pictures of funny cakes? Man that site is awesome

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 10:35:41 pm »

Awesome! It looks like it works in quotes too! I have to use this more often, it reminds me of the webpages on geocities which used to rape my eyes with horrible html stuff like marquee and flashing banners and glowing colors. Ah those were great times. Oh, and do you remember the old pages that had windows information boxes popping up and never letting you exit? We sure have come a long way since then. Anyway, its tme for me to go away and do something better with my time, i might bake a cake that looks like the trinity logo, YES that would be so awesome.                                                                              Oh, by the way did you see that webpage that had pictures of funny cakes? Man that site is awesome

Ah, the golden age of trolling. I remember getting linked to sites with naked gramps making out and stuff like that. To be honest, I don't miss it. 8) Also... COMIC SANS!!!

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:08:28 pm »
This thread is lame, man.

If you're awake in the middle of the night and don't want to go to bed, take a walk outside. That can be a special experience.

Offline Skell

• Awesomeness
    • Mauft.com Games
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 11:17:00 pm »

If you're awake in the middle of the night and don't want to go to bed, take a walk outside. That can be a special experience.

I am too indie to do such mainstream things, sorry.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:44 pm »

I am too indie to do such mainstream things, sorry.

Hahahahaha, plus this is the random area, and it is. I went to bed right after this I wasn't like looking for something to do. This amused me so I did it smiled then went to bed

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 11:27:07 pm »
<====8Also. Flying cock.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 11:58:40 pm »

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline WilllemNL

• Terra Solus
    • Xboxworld - All the news on Xbox 360 in Dutch!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 12:08:26 am »

Offline Blastyr

• Level 80 Lurker
  • Machinae Prime
  • Geek it 'til it MHz.
    • blastyr.net
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 07:38:00 am »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla hendrerit metus sem, non facilisis neque. Nullam sed felis purus, eget congue mauris. Maecenas porta augue ut turpis scelerisque tristique. Etiam nisi nibh, ullamcorper fermentum commodo et, luctus et arcu. Ut sed nisl tincidunt elit faucibus posuere id at quam. In ac neque elit. Donec at nunc massa. Praesent tristique vestibulum eros. Vivamus nec leo et eros cursus aliquam vel sed augue. Aenean ac eros ac eros aliquet porta ultricies nec nibh. Aenean hendrerit eros id eros aliquet a iaculis purus porta. Nulla ac mollis ipsum. Aliquam eu eros nibh, et egestas urna. Donec viverra facilisis egestas. Quisque non justo eros, vel tristique est. Nulla urna nulla, mattis id convallis et, imperdiet ut quam. Praesent metus quam, consectetur quis viverra vel, aliquam quis massa. Nulla eget fringilla eros. Integer hendrerit faucibus dolor, eu interdum neque consequat auctor. Nullam semper hendrerit congue. Etiam feugiat facilisis tellus, sit amet pulvinar tellus commodo accumsan. Nunc dapibus rutrum consectetur. Nullam a sem in nisi pretium rhoncus non eu velit. Aliquam non odio massa, eu tempus sapien. Fusce purus elit, aliquet eleifend vulputate ut, hendrerit eu odio. Nulla ipsum velit, facilisis et placerat quis, interdum et nibh. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed quis neque vel nibh placerat commodo vitae porttitor justo. Pellentesque vel tortor dolor, in dignissim augue. Nam viverra semper imperdiet. Nulla lobortis felis non neque faucibus placerat nec ac lorem. Pellentesque eu mauris id eros vehicula posuere. Suspendisse commodo, mauris ornare porttitor malesuada, mi purus lobortis elit, et luctus velit velit malesuada nibh. Praesent dictum, est non fringilla tristique, felis metus semper nibh, vitae lacinia purus turpis faucibus turpis. Curabitur auctor, nisl ac luctus convallis, nisi orci vulputate magna, ut facilisis nunc nulla et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla facilisi. Quisque id erat lorem, eu hendrerit dolor. Etiam est massa, dapibus id varius eget, condimentum quis orci. Fusce lobortis, quam sed feugiat venenatis, leo diam suscipit magna, non mattis augue massa et ligula. Nulla viverra facilisis libero sed hendrerit. Vestibulum at erat dolor. Integer congue placerat quam. Integer felis metus, aliquam eget accumsan viverra, semper a nibh. Vestibulum dictum magna eget turpis convallis iaculis. Suspendisse tellus urna, iaculis porttitor blandit vitae, sagittis eu augue. Aliquam ut mauris ac quam ullamcorper lobortis. Cras in metus in diam faucibus dapibus. Mauris venenatis elementum gravida. Etiam imperdiet augue id velit scelerisque mattis nec ac mauris. Suspendisse arcu orci, rhoncus eget ultrices vitae, adipiscing vitae quam. Fusce eleifend, mauris iaculis sodales vulputate, metus quam posuere enim, non faucibus nunc leo at ante. Phasellus diam eros, gravida eget viverra eu, ultricies eu metus. Vestibulum blandit est ut justo ultricies vel tempor nunc porta. Aliquam a lobortis urna. Cras rhoncus venenatis quam sit amet fermentum. Aenean eu leo at turpis iaculis euismod vitae vitae nibh. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque aliquam tortor at lorem consequat faucibus. Maecenas non risus orci, facilisis facilisis nisi. Pellentesque tempus porta cursus. Maecenas gravida, nisl et rutrum consequat, ligula nunc scelerisque turpis, in iaculis enim augue eget leo. Praesent egestas augue leo. Mauris sagittis, tellus et faucibus euismod, risus odio luctus urna, non lobortis purus magna at erat. Duis non ante enim. Maecenas ullamcorper, diam vulputate elementum tempus, mi ligula vestibulum tortor, ut sodales sem mi in justo. Donec auctor, elit eget convallis malesuada, ante felis porttitor diam, in consectetur sem metus id magna. Donec interdum tortor eget mi euismod pellentesque ut egestas orci. Proin vitae tortor nec leo viverra lacinia vitae id arcu. In pulvinar pulvinar felis, sed viverra lacus hendrerit ut. Maecenas pharetra laoreet lectus id dignissim. Duis fermentum consequat suscipit. Quisque quam enim, tempor ut tristique eget, facilisis sed enim. Morbi fringilla rhoncus nibh vel semper. Morbi dui sem, faucibus non commodo eu, elementum sed nisi. Nulla condimentum tortor lacus, sit amet volutpat lectus. Vivamus consectetur ligula quis enim fermentum ut venenatis est fringilla. Nulla imperdiet neque urna, quis luctus ante. Mauris massa arcu, ultricies at vehicula ut, commodo sed est. Nullam vulputate, mi ut tristique vulputate, turpis turpis sodales tortor, suscipit feugiat turpis lorem sit amet nisi. Cras sit amet lorem quis turpis posuere iaculis sed porttitor velit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam tempor lorem sit amet odio porttitor ultrices accumsan orci dignissim. Maecenas non nulla a diam fringilla aliquet ac faucibus purus. Donec vel purus tincidunt massa tristique volutpat sit amet at mauris. Maecenas rutrum egestas purus, et molestie turpis accumsan vel. Duis quis pharetra odio. Proin mollis sapien quis quam hendrerit egestas. Pellentesque tempus viverra massa id lobortis. Nam id metus et elit pellentesque scelerisque nec a libero. Sed bibendum pretium elementum. Morbi tincidunt laoreet dui, vel sodales purus pellentesque in. Etiam nec elit purus. Suspendisse potenti. Nullam lorem quam, sodales vel mollis ut, iaculis ut erat. Aenean ornare turpis adipiscing sem placerat ultricies. Fusce vitae faucibus lorem. Donec nisl sapien, vulputate a vulputate vitae, egestas non magna. Etiam volutpat magna non purus semper ultricies. Nulla facilisi. Etiam rhoncus quam urna. Sed fringilla, orci et feugiat placerat, nunc mauris porttitor felis, vitae vulputate dui nisi vitae neque. Praesent tempus tristique felis non consequat. Phasellus blandit sem in mauris aliquet nec gravida quam porta. Maecenas auctor ultrices suscipit. Mauris tincidunt, diam eu faucibus suscipit, lorem urna commodo velit, a condimentum orci mauris eget nisl. Donec ut velit in felis sodales lacinia. Quisque luctus, quam at pulvinar bibendum, quam ligula cursus lectus, quis mattis arcu diam a elit. Suspendisse potenti. Nam molestie lorem sed massa viverra bibendum. Sed sodales semper lectus. Aliquam tortor nisl, tempor laoreet elementum et, condimentum vel massa. Sed blandit mi quis ipsum sodales bibendum sodales odio convallis. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce quis eros orci. Quisque viverra pretium velit. Vestibulum quis feugiat nisi. Sed eget massa sem. Sed odio ante, mattis a cursus at, tempus id neque. Fusce augue massa, molestie quis blandit id, faucibus in arcu. Nunc eu risus sed mi tincidunt tempor vitae sed lacus. Aliquam.
Now re-engaging lurk mode.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 08:46:50 am »
Also. Flying cock.

You could've put an NSFW warning dude geez. Not cool bro, not cool!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 10:31:40 am »
Also. Flying cock.

You could've put an NSFW warning dude geez. Not cool bro, not cool!
Flying cock and a three-way... That's really awesome :D

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 09:56:54 pm »
This thread is an nice example of a game of bingo gone horribly wrong.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?action=post;topic=7260.0;last_msg=248324
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:08:15 pm by Jack Lupino »

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 11:14:50 pm »
That was... salty, spicy, bitter and totally surprising. Also. Nightmares.

Offline Crimzen

• Sleeping Awake
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
This thread is an nice example of a game of bingo gone horribly wrong.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?action=post;topic=7260.0;last_msg=248324

NOT OFFICE SAFE! lmao

That was... salty, spicy, bitter and totally surprising. Also. Nightmares.

Nightmares...yes, my eyes have been demolished.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:56:37 pm by evilcandybag »