Music > Music Discussion

Bands You Are Listening to Right NOW

(1/22) > >>

Crimzen:
Of course I listen to MaSu a lot. Pretty much all the time. But there are other bands that come in and out of my headphones. Some tunes just hit the spot. As of now, what bands are rotating your headphones at the moment?

Mine are:

MaSu
Alkaline Trio
Infected Mushroom
Deftones
and Daft Punk

Skell:
Right now?
Bulldog Mansion (Korean Funk Rock)
MaSu
Freedom Call
And some Amiga scene modules.

So called "Happy songs" list :)

Crimzen:

--- Quote from: Skell on April 14, 2011, 11:30:37 am ---Right now?
Bulldog Mansion (Korean Funk Rock)
MaSu
Freedom Call
And some Amiga scene modules.

So called "Happy songs" list :)

--- End quote ---

Korean Funk Rock....I must check this out ;D

Skell:

--- Quote from: LuckysRevenge on April 14, 2011, 06:48:38 pm ---Korean Funk Rock....I must check this out ;D

--- End quote ---

It might be difficult to find on the web, though I haven't been updating on my asian playlists for few years. Nevertheless if you want I can upload it somewhere :)

Crimzen:

--- Quote from: Skell on April 14, 2011, 06:53:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: LuckysRevenge on April 14, 2011, 06:48:38 pm ---Korean Funk Rock....I must check this out ;D

--- End quote ---

It might be difficult to find on the web, though I haven't been updating on my asian playlists for few years. Nevertheless if you want I can upload it somewhere :)

--- End quote ---

This is another reason I started this thread. Because everyone has top bands they listen to. But constantly we're always listening to other things. Sometimes random that people haven't even heard of before! So I hope this thread is a good way for others to find new music as well.

Definitely I found one of their albums: Funk. I'm waiting to get it, can't wait to hear this sound. The only other asian music I have is (and mainly Japanese I think): Mad Capsule Markets, Dir En Grey, and Boom Boom Satellites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version